14 Mark and the Party?

Today's the day, Kaycee's birthday
I don't know if this birthday party will make me or break me.

Of course all the girls get ready together so,
We were all at Tati's house cause she has the biggest, no Kaycee does but she the star of the show so she special.

I don't know what to feel,
I mean the fact that I'm going to a party with my ex, the ex I still love is a little bit weird.
.........

Apparently Gabe "owns" a limo, fancy as, our plan was girls get ready together and the boys do what they do but Kaycee is going to be with the boys I don't know why.

........

Beep, Beep!

"Girls they're here lets gooo!!" Tahani screaming attempting to run down the staircase.

As we all rushed down stairs, Mommy Mcquay slowly opened the door revealing 5 shook poeple.

"Um hello people to earth, hello?" Bailey waves her hand in the air to get the boys attention

And when all the boys realised saliva was dripping from their mouth they finally greeted "hello" .

"Its is hot in here or its just me?" Ken smirks nudging Josh

"Mr. SanJose I think its just you"
I answered back

"Ohhhhh" everyone laughed

"Get the memo right Ms. L/N, where's ya prom date?" Ken answers back

"Thank ken" I answered back walking a way from the squad.

"Shoot, hey Y/N!" Ken exclaimed

"Bro, stop" Will stopped Ken

I don't understand, I gave him another chance, I tried not to hurt him and now this, Sean isn't with the boys I don't know why Sean would do this, but...

Took me about 5 mins to think about him,

"Um guys, have fun okay, I'm here I'll stay back" I said to the squad taking my high heels off

"No, Y/N I'm sorry I didn't mean it um-"

"You guys, none of you stopped me, I'm just tired"

Tired of waiting, tired of trying, tired of trying to be so perfect for him.

Took some time to convince my friends to go to Kaycee birthday without me, but they eventually went off without me.

Why? Today was suppose to be fun, I was suppose to enjoy myself or at least just for today forget about my problems, why every time I try to forget the problems, another one just piles on top of it I don't understand.

Sean why me?
Why not anyone else?

Just let me go....