settling in to my new house

(taylors pov) 

i was in the orphanage playing minecraft with skydoesminecraft, were buds.                                                 "taylor 2 people are coming to adopt in 1 hour, so get ur ass pretty" ms. bitc.. i mean ms.hannagan told me knocking on my door. "adam i gots to go bro" i told him sighing. i put on my stampylonghead sweatshirt and my amylee33 hat with a pink short skirt, and walked outside. and all the girls in the "girly sun-shine orphanage" were in dresses  and dressed to impress.                                                          "wow, no wonder u live in a orphange" said veronica, my emimie since i got here,  and here group laughed. i got on my union jack socks and put on the purple converses. i just looked at veronica and grinned cause i knew i was gonna get adoped today. then they came in and they were familier, i ran up and hugged amy, "omfg ur amylee33" i said hugging her she hugged me back, then i walked over to joey, "OMFG u stampylongnose" i said hugging him to. they both smilied. "whats ur name" joey asked me hugging me back. "i-im taylor, my lord" i said taking my hat off and bowing, amy giggled. "we want this one" joey said. me and amy went to pack up my stuff. then we got in the car and drove to there house. there was a huge masion in front of me, when i stepped out of the car "wow this is amazing" i said taking out the camera,  "hey guys, this is bluetatertots and i just got adopted by stampylongnose and amylee33 if u dont belive me check this out" i said turning the camera towards them.                         (davids pov)

i had heard amy and stamps pull in, it has been a month since i moved in with them. Im only 16 and got kicked out of my mums house last moth so i moved in here. (anyway) i walked down the stairs and started a vlog, "hey guys stampys daughter has just got here if u didnt hear what happened to there last daughter umm s-she died when victoria (joeys brothers gurl) threw her down the stairs, soo yah lets go meet her now." i said walking outside. she turned and her hair blue in the wind (see what i did there lol) she was so pretty, she ran up to me and hugged me. "wow so this is what it feels lk to meet iballisticsquid" she said smiling. that made me smile. i held up the camera "well guys thats stamps and amys daughter, thats all i have to say for today so byeeeeeeee" i said ending the vid. i picked her up and brought her inside and showed her a tour of the house. then it was 8:00 and she had to go to bed.           (amys pov)

i walked into taylors bed room and saw her and david geting set up, he was hooking up her computer and she was putting away her clothes, "taylor time for bed u have school tomarrow" i told her sneaking my head through the door. david nodded at me and then plugged the last thing in. i walked in and gave her pj's and then left. me and david went downstairs where joey was. "hi love" i told joey kissing him. then i walked over to david, i took his hand and walked him into the living room, "thanks for making taylor feel at-home today" i said hugging him, he hugged me back and we were there hugging for 5 minutes. then i fell asleep.                                                                                                                                                      (davids pov)                                                                                                 i looked down and she had fallen asleep on me, i picked her up and brought her to her room it was pink and had hippie stuff everywhere. i layed her down and put a blanket over her. then i turned around and joey was standing there. i nodded and then went to my room.

(time skip to morning)                                                                                                                                                                                                                    (taylors pov)    

my alarm went off on my little ipod touch 2. i got up and got dressed then i went downstairs and made some pancakes, when i turned around david was there, "oh hi" i said. he walked up to me. and hugged me, i guess i liked it. i started crying.                                                                                                                                                                (davids pov)                                                                                             i looked over and she was crying on my shoulder, "whats wrong tay" i asked her breaking up the hug. "i-its just i dont think i will make any friends at school." she started crying again, i picked her up and sat her on my lap, i was on the chair. "dont worry mate ull make lots of friends cause ur a smart beautiful girl, and noone can tell u other wise" i told her hugging her and rubbing her back.                                                                                  (taylors pov)                                                                                                 i stopped crying and looked into davids eyes, and then i kissed his cheek and got up ate my breakfast and did my makeup, then the bus was there. i ran outside and got on the bus. I saw a seat with a girl with emo blue-green hair and she looked 14 i sat with her and we talked about kellen quinn the whole way to school. then wen i got to school i went to class, i sat next to a boy, "hi im taylor" i said sitting down. "hey im  bryce mill" he told me. then we had a team group thing. soon it was lunch, i sat with reanna and her friend cece and ali. "want to have a sleepover tonight" i asked and they all agreed to meet at my house after school, we all take the same bus anyway.