sleepovers omg

after school we got off the bus and walked intom my house "wow this house is huge" reanna said dropping her bag on floor. then we all went to my room and talked, did makeup, and played minecraft.                                                                     (joey's pov.)                                                                                                   i heard something upstairs, i walked upstairs and knocked on there door, "come in" taylor told me.  i opened the door and saw taylor with some friends over "there sleeping over" she said. "u never asked" i told her frowning. "ohh yah, dad can i have 3 friends over tonight." she asked smiling and flipping her hair. i nodded all the gurls laughed. 

                                                        (tays pov)                                                                                    i fell on my face laughing so hard. then i looked at the clock, it was 10:00, "ill be back" i said walking out the door. when i walked downstairs noone was there, i made popcorn and then got us soda, "taylor" a voice said from behind me, when i turned around david was there.  "hi..." i said then he walked up and kissed me i kissed him back, i was happy i guess. then he pulled back. "tay i-im so s-sorry" he said running upstairs. i stood there for a min, then got everything and went upstairs. i gave everything to the gurls and sat in my bed crying. "whats wrong" i heard a girl next to me say, everyone was looking at me i explained to them what had happened. then went under my covers and started text reanna she was acrossed the room, i was sending her pics of the orphanage, then i sent her a pic of her in my room. "ohhhh helll no" she said nd i started laughing ballisticaly, "whats so funny" ali and cece asked at the same time, reanna showed them. they started laughing 2. then david knocked, ali opened the door, he came in. "tay can i talk to u in private" he asked and i nodded. then he walked he into his room and he sat on his bed i sat 2. "tay what happened doesnt mean anything at ur age im only 16" he said, didnt get it. "i know" i lied. "so what happened was a mis-understanding ok" he said. the stood up "come here" he told me wanting a hug i got up and hugged him then walked back to my room. "what happened" cece asked me. i explained to her and then reanna hugged me, "boys r boys" she told me, laughed a bit. soon it was morning we never went to bed. when we went downstairs everyone was awake. david was staring at me. i walked into the kitchen and made us breakfast pizza. then we went up to my room and played minecraft with sky, the girls had brought there laptops. after that they had to leave, we all walked home "im turning 14 in 2 weeks" i told them "r u having a party" reanna asked me. "probley not' i said taking out my ipod and looking at my texts. i saw one from cece it was a pic of me. "cece wtf" i yelled. we were walking down the street and everyone was watching us. then i looked over and saw  vanseea from the orphanage, i gave her the middle finger.                                                      (time skip to home)

i walked into my house and went to my room, hooked up to my my tv was and x-box 360. there was also a note on it. it said "happy early birthday taylor <3" i looked at it for a while