New hair colour!!!

(Taylors pov)

We walked up the stairs. "We did i get a call from your school saying that you guys beat up another kid?" amy asked. "it wasn't David. he was just watching, it was me and reanna." I said. "why" she asked confused. "she was bullying us. So we threw her againsts the wall and ripped the padding out that sluts bra" i said. amy started laughing. "haha, shes the slut and she makes fun of you!!" amy said. i folded my arms. We left, as in we i mean me and David. we went to the store to pick out hair dye. "can i dye your hair a little to?" i asked him. he chuckles. "maybe a little" i laughed. I picked up the purple and the black. i also got tin foil. (for the bleach) and a small brush. we payed and left the store.

~~~~~~~~ \(*^*)z

We got home i put on the diying cape thing. then we bleached it and dyed it on 2 hours. it looked amazing. "now its time for yours!!!!" i said. he sighed. "It says we have to take you your hair products. he gasp. "lets go" i dragged him to the bathroom, he groaned all the way there.

~~~~~~~

I put the last piece of bleach into davids hair and wrapped it in tin foil. We went downstairs, everyone was watching a movie, ash,amy,snake,Adam,Joseph,reanna, and ali. we walked down. "hey silver bob Marley" ash joked at David. "its bleach" i said. they all looked. "that looks super amazing!" and "wow taylor look at your hair" was spreaded around the room. "thxs guys" i said blushing. "what do you think davids will look like" i asked looking at david, he had only strands of bleach "there getting dyed purple,black, and pink." I said picking up each piece and seeing if it was ready. it was. i took his hand and brought him up stairs. I dyed his hair. he looked at it. "wow look at it" he said touching it. we washed out all the extra dye. there was colours everywhere. its super cool.