England AWAY!!!

(taylors pov)

I got off the phone with Reanna. "Amy what r we going to do?" I asked her. "well, we wait 5 hours" she said. I rolled my eyes. " I know what we can do" lee said. "what I asked him. "he took out his phone and pulled up Netflix! "what do u want to watch. "um... How about doctor who?" I asked him looking at the time, it was 9:00 pm. He nodded and turned it on. We watched it for a while then I doused off and fell asleep.

(lees pov)

I looked on my shoulder and Taylor was asleep. I giggled a little, I went up top where out bags were and got her a pillow and a small blanket. I rolled head her over towards the window and put her head on a pillow, and put the blanket on her. I turned off my phone and fell asleep.

(time skip till morning)

When I woke up it was 6:00 am. Taylor was taking pics of me and giggling. "good morning Taylor" I said then went on my phone. "we will be landing in 1 hour" I heard the captain say. I moved closer to Taylor.

(Taylor's pov)

"r u traveling alone" I asked him. "yah..." he sighed. "do u wanna travel with us mabey" I asked him "yea!!!" he said finally waking the fuck up. "Taylor do u wanna mabey g-go o-out to diner one day this week?" he asked me, I was shocked. "y-yes lee I would love to" I said then jumped on him and kissed his face. "excuse me but will u please get up?" a employee asked. We got up. "food" she asked . Lee got us some food, "what is it?" I asked, "I don't even know I'm just the waitress" she said. Me and lee handed our food back to her. He giggled, then we were landing. Lee put our stuff away. Then we landed, we all got off the plane with our stuff. "now what?" squid asked "I'll get a rental car" ash said. A taxi pulled up. It was double-decker. "wow" I whispered under my breath. We got on, we all sat together in seats that face each other. "I'll order a hotel" dad said. "me and Tay can go shopping," Amy said, "I'll take David and ash where ever they want" lee said. "I know this place the best" lee said. "I'll call u guys when I get a hotel and a rental car," dad said. then the taxi stopped and we all went different ways. Me and Amy, we went to a diner and saw snakedoctor (if u don't know him look him up.) then we met mousie at the mall. (read my first fucking book) we hung out. Mousie gave us a tour and gave me her phone # then her address just incase we needed to get away from the boys.

(Amy's pov)

My phone went off in the middle of the mall. "Ello?" I answered. "Amy, where r u guys r u coming to dinner with us?" Joey asked me. "of course, and is it alright If mousie comes?" I asked him. "yea definitely, we're at KFC if ur coming." he said. "ok brb" I told him before hanging up. "I can't go I'm sorry Amy, Ross wants me back home" mousie said. I hugged her and she hugged Taylor. "bye" we told her then she left

(time skip to the restaurant.)

(Taylor's pov)

We were all sitting there, I was next to lee and ash. Everyone else on the other side. Lee looked over at me "can I talk to you out-side for a moment" he whispered in my ear. "sure" I whispered. "brb everyone" I said. Lee got out and took my hand, he walked me outside the door. It was sunny and I was wearing a strapless, sleeveless dress it was short and pink. Lee looked me straight into the eyes. "t-Taylor I l-love you" he said "lee, I-I love u t-to" I said. He bit his lip, looked me straight into my eyes and leaned in for a kiss. He kissed me, I wrapped my hands around him and stuck my tongue in his mouth he did the same. He backed up, "w-we should go back inside..." he said. "yah" I told him. "Taylor," he said grabbing my hand, "will u be my girlfriend" he asked, "yes, yes I will lee" I said then ran up to him and hugged him. Then we walked back inside. I was smiling soo much. I sat down and had to break it to the fam, "mum,dad me and lee have something to tell u" I said then grabbed his hand. "me and Taylor are dating" lee told them. "congrats you to" squid said. Ash got up and left. He stood out-side and was banging his head off the wall. Crying. I walked out-side and walked up to him.

(ashs pov)

"hey are you ok" I heard a voice say from behind me. When I turned around Taylor was there. "o-oh hey Taylor" I said. "what's wrong ash" she asked coming over and hugging me. "I hope you and lee are very happy together" I said. "oh.. That's what this is about?" she asked. "yea t-Taylor I l-loved y-you" I said then almost started crying. "it's ok ash... We've been over this, I love u more than my brother that died" she said. "u love me that much?" I asked. "I love you like a brother" she said. "let's go back inside" she said grabbing my arm. We walked back inside and sat down. And started eating,

(Taylor's pov)

"what happened out there" lee asked. "oh, uh n-nothing bæ" I said nervesley " who wants to see the fancy hotel were staying in?" my dad asked. Everyone said 'yah'. We took the van he rented for £70 ( £70.00 is about $30 in the USA)

(skip car ride)

we took our bags from the car and went to our room, "lee,Taylor,ash u will sleep in the living room, me,Amy,David will sleep in the bedroom." my dad told us. The hotel was huge, I went to where I will be sleeping and vloged. "hey guys were in the hotel room, and we're staying here for 3 days mabey, I'm only 14 I don't know these things" I laughed. Lee stole the camera. "hey guys, lee here and today I'm staying with Taylor and her nice parents and friends in London.". He said then kissed my cheek. "videos will be up like usual" my dad (stamps) said. "in a couple days we will go see my mum and dad, then take Taylor to see her family that she has not even met yet" squid told the camera. "we will see u there byeeeeeeeeeee" I said then stopped vloging. I set up my bed stuff on the couch and lee set his up, on the love seat and ashy got the chair. We had this huge telly, (tv) "what to do, what to do?" I asked. "there's an indoor pool!" lee said. "can we go?" I asked my parents. "yah, go ahead" my dad said. I went inside my suit case and pulled out my pink bikini still on the hanger. I went into the bathroom and put in on, after me lee went in and put on his. Then we left for the pool, I had my towel and my flip-flops on.