my birthday

(amys pov) 

i had heard taylor come in the house, so i walked into her room, she was there on the bed staring at her tv that had an x-box hooked up to it. "hey tay, where did u get the x-box from" i asked "i dont know i came in my room and there was an x-box with a note on it that says happy birthday." she told me 'whens ur birthday" i asked trying to change the subject. "febuary 27" i said "2 weeks, but i only want u guys there" she said "a-pand reanna" she added quickley. i left to go get her a present. i saw her old rubbish ipod 2 so i got her something even better.

( skip to her birthday, tays pov)                                                                                                                          i woke up feeling amazing "im 14" i screamed loudly. i ran downstairs and david was there i ran into his arms and he swung me around, "whats so special." he asked laughing. i flipped my hair "todays my birthday, im 14" i told him hugging him. i went and got into a dress, it was pink and short. i ran downstairs and made breakfast then reanna knocked on the door i answered it and she was scream talking i joined in.  then my parents came down with a small box so did david. then we were all in the living room oping presents i opened my parents first, i opened it and inside was a iphone 5s, i got up and started screaming and jumping up and down "thank u, thank u, thank u" i yelled. then i put it down and opened davids inside the box was a peice of paper it said "r u free this saturday" i looked up and smilied "yes"  i said and threw it on the floor and ran up and hugged him. he picked me up and spun me around then i took his hand and dragged him into the kitchen. He grabbed my arms held me close to his body and kissed me, i kissed him back then walked back to the living room. then reanna handed me my present. When i opened it there was $50 and my favorite bands new album. then i took my phone and set it up, me and reanna were going to the mall tomarrow cause there was no school.                                                                                      (saturday)                                                                       i was walking around town with my phone and i had a date in 2 hours i had to get ready. i went out and got a minecraft dress with some black heels and pink makeup. then i got on the bus home, i met a girl on the bus she had the same hair and liked the same band as me. then i got home and ran upstairs only 20 min till my date!

                                                (davids pov)                                                                                      i got my hair gel and did my hair, then it was time to go get her. i walked up to her room and got her. I scooped her up off her feet and brought her to my car. then i brought her to "bulls bridge inn" the most fansiest restaurant in dover. 

(sorry for the short chapter what should there ship name be?)