Reunited

(Doctors pov)
I examined the body. "how did it get here?" i asked. everyone looked at eachother. Zoe spoke up "i woke up one morning and it was just there. then i called ash and then nobody knows who it is or who put it there" i nodded. "yea see guys....." i said. "this isnt human this is time lord. I said "not just any time lord........ my ex-girlfriend" i said scanning her two hearts. everyone was shocked.

(Davids pov)

I got in the car to a driver. "congrats.... you made it out" and drove me home in 10 seconds. i ran in the house and knocked into the doctor. taylor ran up to me and kissed me passionately and lovingly. her hand went up my shirt feeling my abs. she backed up from the kiss. "oh my gawd i missed you sooooo much." she said and fell into my arms.
"Wheres tyler?" she asked.
"He-he died" i said. shock filled her eyes. "how" she whispered. i sat down and told her the whole story while everyone else focused on the body.
~~~~~~
Me and taylor were in her room chilling and jamming to shane Dawson's 'f**k up' song.
(Taylor's pov)
"I'M SORRY I'M A FUCK UP" i screamed to the music. amy knocked on the door. "taylor....David its 10:30 at night the baby's are asleep. shhhhh" she told us. i buried my head in davids chest trying to hold in the giggles. amy left. i turned the music off. "guess what" he asked me. "what" i said back. "don't freak out. and the only reason i'm telling you this is because i know you are." he said. i got really scared. "taylor, i'm bisexual" he said. "thats nothing to be ashamed of" i said. "Your the only person i've told. besides amy" he said. i slowly placed my lips on his and he did the same for me. We had a 10 minute make-out session, i backed up. it was about 11:00 by now. " I better get going to my room" he said and begun to walk out. "david" i wined. he turned to face me. "stay with me sempi" i begged and patted a spot behind me. "alright" he moaned and got behind me. i nussled up to his arm body. he put an arm around me and held me super closer. "do you love me" i asked quietly. "of course forever and always." he said.i smiled and fell asleep.