Squid...and...who???

(Taylors pov)

A long time ago i made my choice to stay with the doctor. squiddy walked up to me. and kissed me. i bit his lip. he let me in there. our tongues dance in each others mouths for awhile. "come on." the doctor complained. i backed up and smiled. "your always the one for me" i said. and ran to the TARDIS with the doctor and river.

(Davids pov)

She left, again. she always leaves with that 'doctor' guy. what was his real name??? he probably will rape her or something. I walked inside with my hands in my pockets. i felt a piece of paper. i took it out of my poccket and un-crumbled it. it read;

David,

This is taylor.

I will always love you

Don't forget that.

When I travel with the doctor i travel with great risk

The risk of dying, failing, and losing everything.

I'm willing to take that risk.

Just remember if i die in war i have always loved you.

-taylor

Reading this note made me cry. tears streamed down my face. i felt a hand on my back and someone put there head on my shoulder. i looked over, it was tyler. "whats wrong" he asked. i red him the note. "can i talk to you tyler?" i asked. "yea totally" he said and sat next to me. i looked at him. "are you gay?" i asked him. he blushed. "yea, it that a problem?" he asked. "no. not at-" i was cut off by him placing his lips on mine.i didn't stop it tho. he crawled on me. I bit his lip, not knowing why. he let me thro the gate which was his teeth into the building off his mouth where my tongue played with his tongue for a minute. i heard a girl gasp. we backed up and saw amylee_33 was there. "a-amy,it-its not what it looks like i-i can explain." i stuttered. "it looks to me, like you were kissing tyler" she said. "ok, so it is what it looks like" i said.

(Ash's pov)

I was at joshies house wrestling him again. i heard a knock on the door. i ran up and opened the door. i saw izzy. I hugged her. "cmon in" i said. "izzy, this is my b-boy-friend joshie. I said. Her eyes lit up like the solar flare. "b-boyfriend" she whispered touching joshies face. "don't touch him" I said. Then kissed him. "awwww" she said. "shud up" I said. "I'll give you a tour" joshie said taking her hand and showing her the house. I followed them around to make sure she didn't try to kiss him.

(Taylor's pov)

We ran In and shut the door. "ALLOYN-Z" the doctor yelled. Flipping the switch and setting quardinates

(authors note;

How do you like the tardis and the geeky-nerdy stuff??? Comment if you like it or if you don't, tell meh some ideas!!! I tried to combine my to favorite things. The Mac, and doctor who!!)