Helllllllllooooo

(squiddys pov- skip till after 8th period)

I got my backpack out of my locker, then walked down to zoeys locker, so we could go get Tay and lee, we all find the bus together. We all walked out. It was going to be hard getting on the bus with these stupid crutches. And the bus was FULL of fan girls. So we all sat in the back of the bus. We arrived at Taylor's locker her and lee had lockers next to each other. "ready" I asked. She looked up and smiled. "yep-" she said. "lez-go" I said. Zoey put on my glasses for me and my red hat, cause YOLO. We walked out to the bus and got on. We all sat in the back. Taylor was on her phone the whole time. Then Reanna came on. She sat behind me. Then a little 6th grade girl came on and squealed with excitement when she saw us. Mostly when she saw me. "can I get a picture" she asked. "sure love" she took out her phone. She got a picture with squid. Then with tay and lee. Zoey wasn't a youtuber yet,but later today I would help her out making one and making some vids.

(Taylor's pov)

The little girl sat in front of us. I plugged in my headphones and started listing to bvb (black veil brides) I leaned on lees shoulder. "are you ok" he asked. "n-yes" I answered. "I can tell your not what's wrong". He asked again. " well,um, I kinda, just want, like, oh, forget it" i gave up.

(Lee's pov)

A tear rolled down her face. I wiped it away. And kissed her. "what's wrong" I asked again. "that, I miss just having time to just relax, with no drama, no pregnancy scars from my mum. And I miss hanging out with squid, because he's a fun guy" she said then put her face in my chest I wrapped his arms around me. "Taylor its ok," I told her. Then she stopped, I realized she was asleep. I put her head on my lap and let her curl up in a ball, like always.

(HAPPY EASTER!!!!1!!!! <333