sky joins the recruits?!?!?!?

when we woke up the next morning, we went downstairs and made waffles. "i better go home in lk and hour my parents dont know where i am" i told her laughing. she nodded, we played with her dogs and watched anime shows. when i looked up at the clock it was 12:47. "oh holy shit" i said. "g2g" i said putting on my heels and running out the door                                                                                    (time skip)                                                                                                                                          when i got home, squidnugget ran up and hugged me "where the fuck were u" he asked me, "i was at a friends house" i answered back to him. then i went into the living room and got my laptop off the charger. i was playing minecraft when a skype call from ash came up, i accepted it. "hey i said, "h-hi taylor" he said. "do things really need to be awkward between us ash" i asked him. he was just about to answer when adam (skydoesminecraft) asked to join. i accepted them squid joined. "LETS ALL HAVE A PARTY" i said sarcastically. "hey adam" i said bringing my laptop into the kitchen and getting some food. "hey taylor guess what" he asked getting excited!! "what" i said getting excited, "im coming up to see u next week" he said almost yelling. i was so shocked. ash and squid gasped. "guys we can have a little party together"i squealed. they all agreed. then i saw squid coming downstairs, "hey borris trotted" i joked. he laughed a little. then everyone left the skype chat. i ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist and he kissed me.