Zoe and davey go missing

(Taylors POV)

we started packing, when my phone went off, it was an unknown number. "hello?" I answered. "hello, is this Taylor, garret?" a little squeaky British girl voice asked. "yea, who's this?" I asked. I heard her gasp and squeel with excitement. "this is your biggest fan, I lobe your families and your videos and everything" she squeeled. "what's your name babe?" I asked. "oh, well" she cleared her voice. "I'm....kirsty Jones!!" she said trying to sound professional. "oh, well not to be rude but, how did I you get my number?" I asked. "well, I umm..... stalk you tubers" she said her voice getting lower. "oh, well I want to become good friends with you!!" I told her sweet. it was silent "hello?" I asked. "oh, I thought you were joking!!" she said. I sighed. "well, to be honest I don't have a lot of friends," she said I teared up. "well, we're going back to ny in a few so, I'll call you later Kirsty!!" I said. "ok, byeeeeeeeeeee" she said. I packed up everything except pjs for tonight and clothes for tomarrow. I grabbed my chargers and everything like that. "Taylor!!!!!!!!!" lee said running in the room. Thb I never knew he left, but apparently he did. "what-what's wrong?" I asked. "well what's wrong is that zoey and squid are missing, and won't answer there phones!!!!!" he yelled. I froze then grabbed my phone, and called squid!! No answer-I tried again- he answered. "Taylor halp" he whispered. "where are you" he asked. "I'm------" that's all I could hear before it went silent. I hung up. "he's introuble" I said lowely. "where's ash?" I asked. "he's--out" he said. I called him, "hello, Tay" he asked. "hey ashy have you heard where squiddy is?" I asked. "no why--what happened?" he asked. "there missing, I think they've been kidnapped!!" I said. He hung up.

Texts--

"be there in a moment" - ash

"get here quick" -Taylor.

"ok, I'm in a cab right now!!"-ash