ummmmmm finally on our way home

(Taylors POV)

I told him, I actually told him. aha. I followed them into the hospital Zoe went into one room because she got cut, and probley broke her arm.

(skip 5 hours)

squid came out of the oppreation room with crutches. zoey ran up and hugged him with her cast everyone was in the car waiting. he can leave now. We went to the car, and we all smashed in, the bags were in the back of the car. Me, squid, ash, and Zoe were in the back, my mum and dad were in the front lee was in the very back. I was on my phone going thro my twitter. "Taylor," squid asked. I looked at him. "the to words u told me, what do the mean?" he asked I smirked. "DELEKS" I yelled. "IT MEANS DELEKS" I yelled again. (pronounced: daleks)he was really confused. "forget it" I said. He did, it think. Zoey had a broken arm and squid had a broken leg.

(skip the plane ride, there fucking home now)

We walked in the house that TC was still in, there were like house sitters or something. We walked in and everyone got hugs. No one recognized lee tho. We would have to interduce him, so I did. I love being home.

(David's pov)

We all went to unpack our bags. I followed Taylor in. I could barley get up the stairs. But I managed. I went in taylors room, we needed to talk.....