7- minutes in heaven. (round 2)

WARNING; DO NOT READ AT 3:00 IN THE MORNING, SEXUAL CONTENT

(Taylor's pov)

Everyone that was playing was in the circle. I rolls spun the bottle it landed on my. I sighed. Ali put a blind fold on me and put me in the closet. I waited for what felt like hours then someone walked in and sighed, there were British. I ran in for a kiss. "Yolo" I whispered on the way. They kissed me back. I had no idea who this was. But, they needed a shave. We kissed for 6 minutes then I kissed there neck. They moaned. I heard some one laugh from the out-side. Then someone knocked on the door. "alright knock it off in there you 2" Ali said then opened the door. She giggled as I took off the blind fold and saw stamps. I gasp. "OMFG" I yelled. "what's wrong, you weren't half bad tay" he said the sat down. Adam brought out some beer. We all drank. I spun the bottle again. "this time, everyone gets blind folded, except Ali" I said. "you bet to be the person to do everything" I told her. Then we got blind folds and everyone put them on.

(alis pov)

I could do some major trolling. I put Amy in the closet then put ash in the closet. And video-taped it. They did some major shit in there. Amy put her hand up his shirt and ash took off Amy's shirt. Then they both fell on the floor. "7- minutes is up" I yelled. They both struggled to fix them selves. Everyone took off blind folds and saw them to got paired up. And started laughing.

Then they both took off there blind-folds. "owhmygawd" Amy said. "ash, I'm sorry I thought you were stamps" she said. He shrugged it off. "I'm sorry to Amy, very sorry" he said. I was still video taping. Then I uploaded it to YouTube. They all put there blind folds back on. I picked Taylor and ******* to go in together.

(Taylor's pov)

I got shoved in the closet. It had a mattress, for when we play these games. Then someone else came in, I heard the door lock, I gulped. They touched me the way only squiddy does. Then they took off my pants and threw me on the mattress. I knew they didn't have a blind-fold on. They kissed my stomach. I started moaning. "7-minutes is up" I heard a voice say then they TRYED to unlock the door, it was locked. Then I moaned louder. I grabbed the sheets of the mattress. "owww" I moaned and he/her did it again. I felt the person push on my chest and I fell on the pillows and they crawled up to me and took my blindfold off. It was squiddy. He put his finger over his mouth and 'shhhhed' me. I nodded. And kissed him. "let's go" he said. I got dressed and was ready to put my blind-fold on when I realized I had a mark on my neck "squid" I yelled/whispered. He turned around, I pointed to my neck, he made this face like he doesn't even care. I shrugged and walked out. everyone was staring. Ali burst out laughing. "you guys have been in there for like 10 minutes." she said, I blushed. "one more round" Ali asked. We all cheered. We sat down and put on our blind folds.

(Ali's pov)

Who next? I thought. I went over to joshie I brought him to the closet. And shoved him in. I went over to taylor. "help?" I asked she took off her blind fold. "do my job for this round" I begged. "yah totally" she said. I sat in her spot, the bottle landed on me. I ran in the closet and locked the door. I ran up and jumped on joshie. I kissed him, he kissed me back. I gave him my hands and fell on him. He moaned. "ashy" he asked. I didn't answer. I kissed his neck and took off his shirt. He put his hands down the back of my pants I blushed. I moaned loudly. He kissed my neck. This was the best day ever. He had no idea it was me.

(joshies pov)

I loved this. I put my hand up there shirt. I felt a bra, and un-clipped in. I heard someone giggle. "switch spots with me?" I heard a girl voice ask. I put them on the bottom. I started making-out with them. Then I went LOWER they grabbed the mattress and moaned 10 times, loudly. "7-minutes is up" Taylor yelled. I looked to make sure the door was locked. It was. The girl took off her pants. I put my head on her very lower stomach. And moaned reallllllly loudly. "owhmygawd" she said. I smiled and kissed her stomach. "COME ON" she yelled. I took off her shirt. And started making my way up. She moaned louder than ever. I kissed her. "c'on let's go" I said. She got dressed. I still had the blind-fold on.we opened the door. I took off the blind fold, it was Ali. "owhmygawd" I said. She smiled. "thanks joshie for the best night of my life" she said then sat down.