POSTITIVE

(Amy's pov)

I looked at it and smiled. I washed it cause Yolo, then I walked out and smiled. Everyone was staring at me. "g-guys, WERE HAVING A BABY" I yelled. They all cheered. Except Taylor, she went to her room. I gave the test to stamps and followed Taylor. I knocked on her door, "can I come in" I asked. She opened. Her eyes were red. "I wasn't enough right?" he whimpered. "you had to try again" she whimpered again. I teared up again. "Taylor, it's not like that" I said thinking of a way to explain it to her young mind. "we only wanted another kid so we could-" she interrupted; "replace me, right" she said. I shook my head "we want to replace the old baby, that sadly died, and we wanted you to have the chance at a 'non-sexual' relationship." I said. She looked better. "ok" she said. She hugged me. "we'll get thro this together" I said. She nodded. "see you later" she said. Then went in her room and shut the door. I walked back down stairs.

(squiddys pov)

Amy walked down the stairs looking like the princess she is. "AMY I HEARD THE NEWS, CONGRATS" Adam yelled coming in the door and pulling her into a hug. She smiled. "a-Adam, hi, I haven't seen you in for ever" she said. Then deadlox came in, "what's going on?" he asked. Amy giggled and went up to him. Took both his hands, put them in front of them held them tight, and smiled. He smiled to. "me and stampy are having a baby" she said. He hugged her for like 20 seconds. They backed up, "where's Tay?" he asked. "in her room," she answered.

(Taylor's pov)

I was woken up by a knock on my door. I'm sure my hair was messy. I got up and answered it, it was Tyler. He pulled me into a hug. I smiled. I looked up at him, he leaned in for a kiss, I didnt know what else to do, except, kiss him. He backed up, when I looked over lee was there. I bit my lip and teared up. "lee, I-I" I said. He just looked. I ran over to him, "I'm so sorry." I told him. "I know, it wasn't our fault" he said taking my hand and kissing it. Then he ran over to Tyler, "touch her again and I'll fucking hurt you" he said. I was honestly terrified.