BYE BYE TAYLOR!!!

(Taylors pov)

I ran up to my room and straightened my hair, and put on my best clothes, straightened up my room a bit and tan downstairs, i had a long sleeve on the cover the scars, i made everyone dress nice. and i cleaned up the house, everyone helped. i heard a knock on the door, amy fixed herself and opened it, it was reanna, in tears. she ran up and hugged me. "p-please don't go" she wined. i rubbed her back as she sobbed harder in my slipknot shirt. "I'm not leaving" i said. "really" she sniffled. i smiled at her. "no, but your more than welcome to stay to see" i smiled she melted into my hug.

She fixed her makeup, amy fixed her flower crown and her shirt, stampy came to her side, "you look beautiful" he said and kissed her. she smiled. it was beautiful seeing my new parents flirt. We heard a knock on the door. We froze. amy gently opened the door to see my birth parents and 2 men dressed in all black. "come in" amy said letting them in. my parents came up to me immediately and hugged me and cuddled me, i shoved them off.

"Why did you send me to the orphanage all those years ago" i spat. i looked into my moms eyes and saw hate, love, and confusion. They tried to talk but nothing came out. "since taylor is under 18 that means that she is in custody of josh and Stevee." One man said. "but, if this house is fit for a child like her and she wants to stay if she like" the other said.