Tumblr tag

WATCH THE VIDEO IF UR SAD OR WANNA SEE TWO BRITTISH MEN GO THROUGH THE HORROR OF TUMBLR!!!

(Davids pov)

I woke up alone. I got skinny's on and went down stairs to see taylor sat at a table eating and talking with 2 other dudes. "taylor, who are they?" i asked walking down the stairs. one tirns around. i gasp. "OMGGG ITS MATTHEW LUSH!!!!" I scream. "fan much?" he asked. I flung myself on to him as nick watched from behind. it was funny really, he hugged me to. it was adorable. "So why are you guys here" I ask. matt and Nick look at eachother, "we wanted to do a collab with you guys" he said. I started laughing, "no but really why are you here" I said in between laughs. "were serious" Nick confirmed. "oh..." I welcomed them in and interduced them to everyone. and they held the baby's, there suprisingly good with them. Matt and David were upstairs filming a 'secret video' we weren't allowed to know what it was. and me and nick filmed a 'different kinds of Youtubers video' it was funny. And we filmed a 'how to youtube' on my channel. than we listened to mcr and all that emo shit. I was fun. we all got collabs with them. some funnier than others. but it was cool. they also vlogged a bit for their 'lush' channel. and we went shopping. it was the best. day. ever.

Perfect way to end a story <3 I hop y'all had fun with this as much as I have.😂, and be sure u look through my other works. I haven't had free time to give, sorry ;_; and have fun with your lives guys cause this is good bye.

Okay. if u want a sequel to this just ask, and give a reason why

SEQUAL;

NAH;