Scared for life

(Taylor's pov)

I backed up. It looked like lee and Tyler were going to fight. I ran downstairs away from them. I ran down on the couch and curled up into a ball on the couch. "what's wrong" Adam asked me. I looked up. "lee and Tyler are going to fight" I said, his eyes widened. Squid and Adam got up and ran as fast as they could up the stairs. I heard talking. Then a few seconds later they were all down here. I looked up from my phone "what's up" I asked. "Taylor-" squiddys said. "we want you to make a choice-" lee said. His face was a bright shade a pink. "me or lee" Tyler said. I had to think quick. I could tell I was blushing. "ummmm" I said then lee teared up. "I choice lee bear" I said then ran up and hugged him. Tyler turned red. And ran down in his room and locked the door. I kissed lee. I heard Tyler scream. I ran down there and used my sonic screwdriver to open the door. He had a knife in his hand close to his arm. I ran up and took it. "t-Tyler" I said. He teared up. "Taylor I l-love you" he said. I blushed then hugged him. "I love you like your my own brother" I told him. He smiled. He kept hugging me. "Tyler," I said the a tear fell down my face. I violently wiped it away.

when we backed up Lee was there. he ran up and kissed me, slowly. it was OK I guess. "Taylor," he whispered "Tyler is a really nice guy, but I'm glad your with me now" he said. another tear rolled down my face. Lee wiped it away. "beautiful people shouldn't cry" he said. "can I talk to you in my room please?" I asked. he nodded. we walked up stairs together. then he led me into my room. he shut the door and locked it behind him. time to tell some secrets to Lee....