secrets

(Taylors POV)

Lee came and sat on the bed with me. I fell on his chest and started crying. he hugged me close to him, "what's wrong" he asked. "its just to much to handle for one day" I admitted. "I newer wanted this baby, or the fight with Tyler" I told him. then cryed on his chest harder. he kissed my head and hugged me soo close to him. I got up. And started pacing across the room. "I never wanted this" I said. "not this, ever not this fucking little kid" I said a bit louder. I banged my head agents my wall and fell over.

(lees pov)

Taylor banged her head on the wall and fell on the floor. I ran over she was smiling. "just what I needed" she said then laughed. I helped her up. Then she fell into my arms. "Taylor are you SURE your ok?" I asked. She nodded. We walked down stairs, and went into the living room. We were watching sponge bob for a while then there was a knock on the door.

(Taylor's pov)

There was a knock on the door. I got up to answer it. When I did, there was a guy there, "hello?" I asked. He was in a suit and had flowers.m "hi, is ash here?" he asked. Then ash came orotund the corner. "oh, this is awkard" ash said. He was all dressed up and was blushing. "Taylor, this is joshie, my b-boyfriend" ash said. "awwww" I said. "shall we go?" he asked. Then they left to go to his car.ash is right this is awkward. Then zoey can around the corner. "did ash leave yet?" she asked. I nodded. "where's squiddy?" she asked. "in his room" I said. She nodded then ran down there.