____yolo___

after the call with ash i felt a deep hole inside of me. i took my phone and called reanna, "hello" she answered. "I WANNA DIE" i said to her almost crying. "why what did who do?" she asked starting to freak-out. i explained to her everything i knew. then i started crying, "do u want to come over?" she asked me, i answered yes. i ran downstairs. "taylor" i heard a small voice from behind me say. when i turned around david was there. he ran up and kissed me, "i love u" he told me. "and i am so sorry for the mistakes that ive made" he told me and started tearing up. "dont cry" i told him wipeing his eyes and i started crying. "whats wrong" he asked me. "i-i cant tell you, or ull hate me forever" i told him then started crying and ran out the door. i went to reannas house and bust in, reanna ran downstairs and hugged me, i started crying on her shoulder. "what do i do, who do i choose to be with?" i asked her and stopped crying. we went to her room and talked. "wanna spend the night tonight?" she asked me, "ya but, school tomarrow and i dont have my clothes". i said sighing. "simple, sleep here and u can wear my clothes tomarrow, and we take the same bus anyway" she said getting excited. "mmmmmm OK" i said. i looked at the clock it was midnight. "oh shit, reanna we might wanna get to bed." i said pointing to the clock." we went to bed. 

(sorry for the short chapter <3 love u all)