Urm....ok

(Squids pov)

Amy marched out the kitchen pissed😤. i shot tyler a death look. and ran after amy, i could feel that she was hurt. After minutes of chasing she finally stopped. she turned around with tears in her eyes. "how why" she asked. "i-i dont know. he had kissed me, and.....i enjoyed it" i said putting my face in my hands. "oh god" i said. amy put her hand on my shoulder. "Do you think, that maybe, theres a chance your bisexual or gay?" she asked. i looked up. "can i try something amy?" i asked. "sure, what" "can i kiss you.?" i asked. "just to see" i added quickly. "sure" she said. "lets go somewhere, where nobody will find us" she said grabbing my hand. She led me, into the woods. "now then" she said. i leaned in for a kiss. she thankfully kissed me back. I didn't do anything to her. I backed up. "a-amy" i whispered to her. "your-fantastic" i whispered. "i think i am bisexual" i said hitting my head againts a tree. Amy hugged me. "theres no shame in being bi." she said. i took my head off the tree. "we should go, there probably worried." I said looking at the time. we walked hand-in-hand back to the house. when we got back, surprisingly i found that tyler curled up into a ball with his head in his knee's sobbing. i ran over to him and hugged him. "whats wrong?" i asked.

(Amys pov)

Thats adorable, there little relationship. tyler whispered something into davids ear, he froze for a moment. tyler got to his knees squiddy grabbed his head, moved his hair and kissed him. i gasp. "awww" i let out. i couldnt get over how CUTE there were together. Will it last? how will they tell taylor?