The Morning Emo Shuffle

The pleasant sound of annoying repetitive beeping filled Gerard's room on this beautiful foggy ass Monday morning. Gerard slapped his alarm and slowly got out of bed.  He didn't want to go to fucking school, but he couldn't do anything about that. He rummaged through his closet and got a Sex Pistols tee and black skinny jeans. He put on the black jeans by doing the emo shuffle. Which was basically jumping up and down like a mad man and shaking his ass like a stripper so that the jeans would go all the way up. He then through on his tee and headed to the bathroom. He put on his drug store bought eyeliner, and did his hair. And by did I mean shake his hair with his hands until it looked scruffy and emo enough.

            He slugged his way downstairs to get himself a cup of coffee. He contently drank his coffee while staring at the wooded floor of his kitchen. He checked the time it was 7 am school started at 7:40. "MICKEY FUCKING WAY GET YOUR ASS UP AND READY OR YOUR WALKING TO SCHOOL!" Gerard yelled he then heard a muffled fuck you as a response. Gerard just rolled his eyes.

       20 min past and then Gerard saw a half awake pissed of looking Mickey slowly walking down the stairs. "Morning sleeping beauty how did you sleep." Gerard teased.

     "Fuck you!" Mickey was a complete bitch in the morning but isn't everyone.

    "That would be incest so no."

    "You're disgusting."

    "Hey be thankful that I'm nice enough to give  you a ride. Now go get your shit and lets go before we are late."

     "Fine dumbass." Then Mikey and Gerard both got their bags and headed to Gee's car.

========

I know it is kind of short but what do you guys think. I actually really like how this came out so yea leave a comment saying what you think and shit so yea. Peace out mother fucker. or daddy fuckers you know whatever you're into.