Frank you're not small, you're fun size

It was Saturday and Frank was given a list of groceries to get at shop rite. He thought maybe inviting Gerard. It had been a few weeks after Frank witnessed the kiss. It still was kinda hard to think about but Frank was really trying to move on. Plus Frank loved Gerard's company. It made Frank a better more confident him.
              Gerard was delighted to go. He thought that going to the grocery store would distract him from all the relationships bull shit. Yea Gerard wasn't to thrill but Mikey said it's just because they just started dating.

                   The two boys where currently in the candy section when Gerard walks of to one of the shelves
                 "Hey Frank, you're not short you're fun size." Gerard joked hold a bag of fun sized candy.
                 "Well there's something in my pants that's king size." Frank joked while holding the king size Kit-Kats. The two boys where silent but then just posted into laughter.
                 The rest of the shopping was pretty fun.
                   Frank was trying to get this Jar that was on the top shelf. Gerard offered to get it but Frank insisted that he was grown ass man and can get a pickle jar himself. Gerard looked around at the people surrounding them. To notice a guy, Gerard recognized him, he was in Gerard's geometry. Gerard saw that the guys gaze was on Frank's ass. He watched as the boy just stared at it while biting his lip.
           Gerard couldn't help but feel jealous. He didn't understand why though. He was with Bert and he was making things work. So why did he feel this sudden jealous with the man and Frank.
          "Hey earth to Gee." Gerard finally snapped out of his thoughts and realized a confused Frank with a jar in his hand. "Yo you ok man?"
            "Yea I'm fine I was just overthinking if there was anything that I needed to get before we left." Gerard lied.
           "Oh ok nerd."

Ohhhhhhhh ~Ian