Shut your dumb dumb bubble gum looking ass da fuck mouth

What even are the titles I make?XD I'm

            Frankie and Gerard have been hitting it off. They where really close if you know what I mean :/ obviously I mean they would share their most valuable Pokémon cards. Anyways Gerard was still very shit off to the idea of liking someone. Even though deep down he was denying he did have a tiny crush that might one day turn into love if he's not careful.
            "GeRard why are you so shut off?" Frankie asked they where currently at Gerard's.
             "What do you mean Frank?"
            "I mean that i barely know the true Gerard."
             "You don't need to know him."
              "Yes I do I'm your best friend gee I gotta know."
                  "Fine let's do small questions first. Also you aren't my best friend don't flatter yourself." Gerard said that last part just so Frank would get triggered.
              "Im highly offended. Anyways ok let me think....oh here's an easy one. Cats or dogs." Frank asked.
            "Cats" then a loud dramatic betrayed sounding gasp came from Frank.
             "HOW DARE THI."
              "What?"
             "This is why you are such a terrible person you like cats better then dogs like who are you."
             "Hey dogs are just messy and way to energetic at times, and fucking clingy as hell. Cats are low maintenance and they keep their distance, they are very independent animals. "
            "SHUT YOUR DUMB DUMB BUBBLE GUM LOOKING ASS DA FUCK MOUTH UP. BEFORE I SLAP YOU WITH A HETEROSEXUALITY WAND." Frankie threatened.
          "Oh shit anything but that. I'm sorry daddy I'll do better." Gerard joked. It was inside joke that they called each other daddy. The two only shared it, and of course with Gerard's luck right when he said that Mikey just happened  walked in.
           "OMG FRERARD IS REAL FINALLYYYYN AND ITS AT A DADDDDY LEVEL, I GOTTA TELL PETE." Mikey screamed running back to his room. Their was a moment of silence while the two boys looked at each other then they both heated out laughing.

Sorry this chapter is short as fuck. I'm trying to pull an all nighter but I'm failing so yea lol bye.