Epilouge

"Gerard wake up!" It was currently Monday morning and the two had to head to school. Gerard continued to pretend to sleep. So frank started putting little kisses all over Gerard's face.
                 "Geeeeerarrdddd." Frank whined yet again but still Gerard did not budge. Gerard wanted to stay home and cuddle with frank not go and learn calculus and doing boring shit and talk to boring people that weren't frank, Mikey, or Pete.
                  "Fine that's leaves all the coffee for me than." Frank said defeated but knew his words would wake Gerard up right away. And like he predicted Gerard sprung up like a slinky out of bed.
               "I'll be ready in 10 min. There better be coffee left for me." Gerard said as he ran to his closet looking for an outfit.

----

                The school day went like every other school day. Except Frank seemed a little off to Gerard. He didn't know why. But every time he took a glance at the love of his life Frank always looked in deep thought.
                   The two where currently cuddling while watching shitty movies when he realized frank was yet again deep into thought.
               "Frank is everything ok?"
                "Are we boyfriends."
                "No."
                "Oh I'm uh a just thou-.."
                 "We are lovers." Gerard interrupted.
                   "Lovers?"
                     "Boyfriends is so bland and casual to describe the love of my life. The one that I'll spend every single day loving. The one who I'll grow old with and have little gay babies with. You my dear are so much more than a boyfriend. You are my lover. Lover has so much more depth into. So much more lust and romance to the word."
                      "Lover?"
                        "Lover."

Wowza really hope you enjoyed