Where Mama Iero is a fangirl just like all of us

Gerard and Frank walked into Frank's house. Where they were greeted with a crying mama iero. She saw the two boys and stopped crying. Flinging her arms around them and holding them tightly:
                  "The school told the parents what had happened and oh my lord I thought I lost you Frank. And than I thought oh shit what if Frank's boyfriend dies and frank doesn't or vice versa. I was scared." Frank felt a ball of quilt in his stomach. He should've told his mom he was safe right after. But it was to late now.
                   "It's ok ma we both are fine. I love you." Frank said as they stopped hugging.
                    "I love you too. Now wh-... wait a second you didn't fight me when I called Gerard your boyfriend."   
                  "Well." Gerard said with a soft smile as he intertwined his fingers with Frank's.
                       "YEDSSS MY OTP. YAY YAY. YES YES YES. OH MY GOD YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE I CANT. I KNEW IT. MAMA IERO ALWAYS KNOWS HER SHIPS." The two boys just laughed in response as Mama Iero danced around the house chanting Frerard.
                     "Ah ma I kinda have a question." Mama Iero stopped and looked at frank as she heard the serious tone his voice.
                     "Yes?"
                   "So Gerard's mom sorta saw us kiss, and than kinda kicked out him and his brother. His brother is staying at his boyfriend's house. So I was wondering I-..."
                  "Of course Gerard can. He was basically another member of the family anyways. And Gerard I'm sorry to hear about witchcrafting bitch of mom. She most be crazy to kick out such a handsome and wonderful kid like you." Gerard started to spill happy tears as he hugged Mama Iero.
                 "Thank you so much Miss.Iero."
                  "Please all me Linda."
                 And with that the two boys headed with Gerard's bags into Frank's room.
                  Once the door shut frank quickly kissed Gerard on the lips.
                   "Welcome home Gee-bear."

I think this might be the ending. Lol or I might right one more chapter if you guys want.