I love you egotistical shit

Third person point of view again

Gerard and Frank arrived to Gerard's house in complete slinece.
When they walked in Frank sat on the couch and Gerard sat with him. The both turned and looked at eachother, Gerard tried to piece together how he would tell frank his dirtier little secret. That he was growing feelings for his best friend.
I mean they had kissed but that was the Speer of the moment kind of thing. Frank was a good looking guy obviously he could do better than Gerard. Maybe this was a bad idea. But fuck it when was an idea competent good
Every idea is bad and good. There's always a pro and a con. Focusing on the con does sometimes stop you from doing stupid things, but it also sometimes stops you from actually living. Fuck it I'm gonna tell him Gerard thought to himself.
"Frank ever since that kiss I've started to grow more and more to falling love with you. I know love a strong word but it's what describes how I feel towards you. Today I thought you where dead and I almost died. I couldn't imagine a future without in it, I couldn't imagine living on this world without you. Because Frank Fucking Iero you and your egotistical comments, and side commentary, and beautiful fucking face, and the way when you fucking giggle you pull your sleeve so it's towards your hand and put your hand to your mouth. All of this is what makes you the man of my dreams. Cause shit man I know we are teens but I love you. So yeah there you go." Gerard awkwardly ended. Frank was shocked. To say he didn't feel the same for Gerard would be a lie. He didn't know what to say so he kissed him. Actions speak louder than words.
Gerard immediately kissed back. The kiss didn't last for long cause it was shortly interrupted.
"GERARD ARTHUR WAY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING KISSING A BOY!"
"Mom I can explain"

Cliffhangers