I Swear It Is Only White Paint

Pete and and Miley's plan was that when Frankie came over they wouldn't be home but Gerard would. Then they would text Frankie to just wait inside the house with their Gerard. Then hopefully the sparks will start flying between Gerard and Frank.

-

Gerard was contently in his room painting while blasting some Smashing Pumpkins. This was one of his relaxing get away things to do. He wasn't painting anything particular he really was just painting a white canvas. What he didn't realize is how he got white paint all over the crouch of his skinny jeans and all over his bed.
Then Gerard heard the doorbell ring. He paused his music put his paint away and went to see who was at the door.
When he opened his front door he saw the punk wanta be looking dude. Gerard would be lying if he said he didn't find this man attractive,
"Uh can I help you?" Gerard asked.
"Uh yea is mikey and Pete here?" The man asked.
"No their out at the moment."
"Oh ok. Do you know when they will be back?" The boy asked.
"No I do. Here come i side and wait for them." Gerard really didn't want to invite him in, but he couldn't just leave the kid out in the cold. "I'm Gerard by the way." Gerard introduced himself as the boy walked in.
"I'm frank." The two boys headed into the living room.
                "Wanta watch something?" Gerard asked.
                "Sure." Frank replied with while plopping down on the couch. Gerard was bent down infront of Frank putting movie in the DVD player. And We all know that Frank was totally checking out Gerard's ass. Finally he picked out a movie and started it all. He choose Star Wars obviously. He got up and then headed to the couch and that's when Frank noticed something in the crouch area.
             Frank contemplated if he should ask or not. He didn't know if it would make things awkward. Frank finally came to the conclusion and asked.
             "Uh Gerard is that cum on your crouch." When frank asked that Gerard's face turned tomato red he looked down at his crocus  hand saw the white splashes that were all over his crouch.
             "Oh um it's white paint." Gerard stuttered in complete embarrassment. Well at least now someone thinks Gerard had a sex life.
              "Oh ok."
                 A few minutes passed by and Pete and Mikey arrived.
                 "Hey guys what are you two love birds up to." When Pete said that Gerard knew exactly why this all was happening. He knew what Pete and Mikey where trying to do.
                "Where the hell have you been?" Gerard asked in a somewhat chill slash I'm going to fucking murder you two while you two fuck.
                "Oh you know places doing gay shit." Mikey responded. Gerard could only imagine what that meant. It made him wanta puke a little.
              "Ok well I'm gonna go to the bathroom you guys have fun." Gerard said as he quickly left the living room area and ran to the bathroom so he could get the white paint of his paints.
              Half an hour past and the white paint still wouldn't come out. It was stuck their. Gerard lost all hope and just went to his room. That's when he noticed that the paint was also in his bed. Great it looked like he had a huge cum party with a dude in his room.
                Then to make matters worse Mikey and Pete walked in.
              "So ge-... oh my god why is there cum all over your pants and room!" Pete yelled.
               "I SWEAR IT'S ONLY WHITE PAINT!"
               "Pete our planned worked!"
------

HeYo guys hope you enjoyed this. This actually happened to me once. The jean part. I was painting a pumpkin and I got the white paint on my crouch area so now I call them the cumshut jeans lol. Anyways see ya.