Where are you Frank

My breathing was really heavy. I knew that this would be my last moment. I would never see my brother, or my friends, or Frank. God I would be leaving behind Frank.
              I never told him how I felt. I didn't want to die. I couldn't leave yet. They said he was still near the art room. My heartbeat bested out of chest.
               The door handled started to get shook and everyone looked like they where all saying their prayers.
                Everyone relived when the door unlocked and to see a cop.
                  "everyone hurry we don't have a lot of time." We all didn't need to be told twice. We all ran quickly out of the room and to the place where all teachers, parents, students gathered.
                  I smiled to myself when I saw Ray,Mikey, and wait where's Frank. Oh no oh god no please please no. This doesn't make sense Frank has the same class as Ray.
                 I ran over to them.
               "Where's Frank?"
                 "Oh Gerard he left the class to try and get you. They kept saying how the shooter was near you and Frank wanted to save you. Oh shit he still must be in the-.."
            I tried running back into the school but a cop stopped me.
           "Sir you must stay out here."
             "My friend is in there still I have to save him ple-.."
        *BANG* everyone screamed. Oh no oh no oh no. Not Frank please no not Frank. I feel to the ground in tears. I felt my soul leave my body.
            "Gee he's alright."
              "What?" I looked up and saw a cop walking out Frank to us. Our eyes locked. I got up and ran to him. I hugged him in the tightest hug ever as small tears escaped my eyes.
               "I was so worried I thought you where dead. I thought I was never going to see you oh my god I thought I would never be able to tell you.." I stopped midway in sentence.
                  "Tell me what Gee?" Frank asked.
                  "Let's go somewhere private."