Frank needs to prove he's gay to Gerard

Before I start I think aliens have come to earth. I just heard like the weirdest fucking noise and then someone scream. So like finally something that will kill me. Also the pic above is the drawing.

              People would always forget Frank's birthday, since it was on the same exact date of Halloween. People where to busy buying slutty costumes, or going up to random pedophiles and asking for candy. Well Gerard remembered.
              Frank was in his room when he heard a knock on his door. He guessed that it was some random trick or treater. So he got the candy bowl and opened the door. But instead of a 7 year old dressed up in a generic costume it was Gerard. He had a suit on and was wearing fangs. He was also holding a present.
             "If I stay do I still get candy." Gerard joked
              "Sure why not." Frank joked while opening the door wider so Gerard could come in. Frank's Mom was closing so she wouldn't be home til 11. So the boys had the house to themselves.
               "So what's in the box?" Frank asked. (ITS MY DICK IN A BOX! I'm sorry lmao)
                 "Oh it's your present. I remember you mentioned that your birthday was on Halloween so here. It isn't much cause I'm kinda broke but it's the best I could do." Gerard explained his cheeks with a small pigment of pink on them.  Frank opened the box to see a huge canvas that had a drawing of him siting and what looked like him tuning his guitar Pansy.
            "You drew this for?" Frank asked astonished by the amazing work.
              "Yea I sorta like draw you. You have so much character in your look it makes you so different and unique." Frank didn't know what to say he put down the drawing and went up to Gerard and hugged him.
            "Thanks Gee." Normally Gerard hated when people called him Gee but he could make exceptions for Frank. "So for a thank you. Let us drink." Frank said as he walked to the counter to get a huge bottle of Vodka that was casually just sitting there.
              "You sure your mom won't notice?"
               "My Mom has a rule that I'm allowed a to drink I just have to be home." Frank explained as he opened up the bottle. "Now pretty boy are you going to question or are you going to drink?"
               "Obviously drink."

               Frank and Gerard where in god knows how many shots to the point the bottle that was before completely full was now almost empty.
              "No-ooo you listen to me." Gerard slurred. "Ifffdf yyouu wanttaaa provveee thattt youuu are gaaay gottAaa kisss meeee."
              Frank went into a small giggle fest and then finally pulled Gerard close to him and kissed him. The kiss got intimate really quickly but then the two boys heard key raddled and soon pulled each other apart and then started giggling again.
                 Frank's Mom walked in. She saw the scene of the two boys giggling with a almost empty tequila bottle between them.
               "Oh great a long day of work to come home to two drunk gays. I'm going to bed you two have fun. No sex." The two boys just went into a laughing fit and then when they where composed they passed out. To drunk to care about what the future would in store with them. With a really huge headache and some big time regrets.