Where are you Gee

Frank's P.O.V sorry if the p.o.v changes on accident I haven't wrote in a characters p.o.v in awhile lol

                 Panic was the only thing I felt. The one person who came to mind was Gerard. They said that the shooter was near the art room. My heart was pounding out of my chest as tears threatened to spill. I knew Gerard had that class, I knew Gerard was in danger.
I thought about a world with out Gee. A world without his smile, or his side comments on my ego. I thought of a gray dull world that had no light and beauty. Fuck he is the only hope for me, and now he might leave this world.
Ray looked at me concerning.
"He'll be alright, Gerard is strong." He silently whispered in my ear. But what if he's not strong enough. What if the shooter finds him and Gerard freezes up. What if Gerard gets shot. What if Gerard has already died.
I clutched my knees and tried so hard not to cry. I'm normally wasn't like this. I was good with hiding everything. But fuck Gerard was something new.
The door soon unlocked. I have had panic in there face that was soon washed away when they saw that it was a police man.
"Everyone quickly out and quietly he's still near the art room." The man ordered. Everyone was in a rush to leave. So while no one was looking I ran out of the group and to the art.
I reached my destination, the shooter was no where insight. Did he already get to them. The art door was wide open. I took a deep breathe and walked in to see that no one was in there. They all made out safe. I felt all my anxiety escape my body with one sigh of relief.
I soon walked out of the room heading outside of the school but I was spotted.
"Stop right there." I froze and looked to see a man with a black hoodie and a gun pointing at me.
"P-please don't kill me."
"Oh shut the fuck up do I look like I'm giving fucking mercy. This school is a shit hole, and people deserve to die. Plus you are one of the emo kids no one will miss you." His words shot me like a bullet, ironic cause he was gonna actually shoot me.
"Gerard might miss me." I said under my breathe, I made sure it was quiet enough so that only I could hear.
"So any last words."
"I love you Gerard."
*bang*