Nothing like a good classic gay movie to fix a friendship

Frank was pissed about Gerard. Just waltzing back into Frank's life like nothing had happened. Speaking of the Devil frank felt a small tap on his shoulder he turned over to see Gerard.
               "Ok frank I'm sorry for whatever I've done. I know I'm a shittie friend. But I was think how about I make up to you with a dinner and a movie. Come at my place around 6 and I'll order a pizza and we can Watcher Heathers or any other gay film you wanta watch." Gerard was sure an ass sometimes but he knew how to fix everything. With a perfect chill night like that Frank couldn't possibly turn it down.

             Frank showed up to Gerard's house somewhat early. Gerard was still happy none the less. He was happy to have his best friend back into his home. He really sorta did feel like shit ignoring him. So he was hoping this would make it all up to Frank. Gerard made sure to order Vegetarian pizza, and got Frank's favorite soda and ice cream.
            "So are we going to watch some Heathers or what." Frank said.
             "Hell yea, sexy JD here I come."

              The movie was going amazing.
             "Frank I've paused the movie for 10 min now, I know his ass is beautiful but his face is also and his commentary is even better."
         "HUSH! It's JD ass ok I want to stare at it just a little longer."
          "Nope I'm watching the movie go look at his ass and jerk off another time." With that Gerard pressed play. Frank gave him a look of betrayal that was followed by immediate laughter.
            Frank phone buzzed he looked and saw that Ray was calling but instead of answering he just let it buzz. Gerard noticed and a small smile started to form.
             "So you and Ray. Fray."
               "Yup and you and Bert . Gert."
               "Yup, so how are you and Ray."
                 "Gay, how about you and Bert."
                 "Also gay." Maybe the boys didn't want to mention this but they both thought it sounded weird when they here mentioned with their "boyfriends" like it wasn't right. But of course the two ignorant boys just completely ignored that fact. Making excuses to cover up that they both secretly knew that them and their boyfriends wouldn't work out.
                   Before anything else could be much said. Pete and Mikey bursted in Gay and Drunk ass fuck.
                "ANOTHERRRR ROUNBDDD TO THE BEAUTIFUL COUPLE!" Mikey yelled as he burst He through the door.
                 "Oh god." Gerard muttered.
                  "OHHHH GOOODD I DIDNT MISS THE GAY ORGIE BUDDIES. I'M GLAD YOU TEO ARE BACK TOGETHER. MY GAY BABIES DO NEED GAY UNCLES NOW." Mikey rambled he then started rambling about politics while Pete walked around like a clueless butterfly spreading his gay emo wings.
                   "Now this is pure entertainment." Gerard joked
                   "It would be better with JD's ass."

Hey guys sorry I had some writers block but I'm back on track. I'm gonna make this story a mix of crack and angst so have fun lmaoz bye ~Ian