Jealous much

"Ok so every year we have our school volleyball game. We randomly choose people out the hat to compete against the staff in a volleyball game. The lucky 6 are Ian Thompson, Kana Blender, Bert Mcraken, Mickey Milkovich, Ray Toro, and Gerard Way." As Gerard's name came out of the gym coachs mouth Gerard wanted to run and hide. Have the staff seen him he's -awkward and scrawny how the hell is he going to play. Gerard turn to Frank who was busting out laughing to the point tears where gonna form.
            "Why couldn't it be you instead." Gerard pouted
              "They would never make a dwarf go against big teachers." Frank said with all seriousness. There was a moment of silence that broke into the two boys laughing their asses off.
               "Well looks like I'm going to have to be active after school." Gerard joked
                  "OMG IM GONNA MAKE A SIGN FOR YOU."
                      "You wouldn't."
                    "Art room here I come." Frank blurted and the speeded out of the gym.

                       It was time for the game. Gerard was so anxious and scared about this all. He started to shake. Bert came up to him.
                "Don't worry Gee you'll do great."
                  "Thx Bert." Gerard said with a half a smile. Soon everyone pulled in and sat on the bleachers. Soon enough there Frank was with a big fat glittery sign that said "GO MY FAVORITE GEE GAY!!!" Gerard rolled his eyes. Frank was such an immature little fucker and Gerard fucking loved it.
                   Gerard couldn't help but notice the boy who sat next to Frank though. He was getting very hansy and really close. Gerard felt his stomach in a not. "Am I getting jealous?"
             "What Gee." Gerard mentally cursed himself when he realized he said that out loud. He looked at the boy who was sitting next to Frank. Gerard has never seen him before. The boy kept rest his hand on Frank's knee and Frank kept blushing. Gerard watched as the hand moved closer to Frank's crouch all Gerard wanted to do was go over and punch that guy.
              How dare he touch Gerard's best friend like he's a piece of meet. Also how dare he touch Frank in general. Maybe Gerard wasn't ready to come to terms but Frank was more than just a best friend. He was the man he saw in his future. He was the man who made him blush and giggle. He was the man that Gerard needed to breathe. He was Gerard's true lo-..
               "HEADS UP!" Gerard turned his face around and Bam right in the face a ball hired Gerard. Gerard fell backwards. He closed his eyes thinking if he played dead than the embarrassment would leave. But when he opened his eyes. He saw a group of worried people around him. One of those peoples was Frank. Frank smiled when he saw Gerard's eyes open.
              "Next time focus on the ball instead of the wall." If only frank knew what he was really admiring.