An Awkward Dinner

(A/N: A little crude in this chapter, this book is rated mature so if you can't handle things beyond swears, I say you skip the ending. Little spicy up in here (; )

My childhood best friend called me begging to go to a fan sign with her despite me being famous, she always drag me to concerts or fan signs or anything to do with her favorite bands. She would always dress me up in boy clothes and hid my face with sunglasses, and in the end she always laughs.

"Leena you don't even look like Nana. Lets go, please!" 

"Aish, you are such a pain in the ass ya imp. Go back to Tokyo, Kumi." I giggled, she shot me a glare but laughed it off.

She didn't tell me which bang we were going to meet, but I didn't care since we hadn't hung out much since I was on tour. Now that I am on a little vacation we can hang out way more, makes me happy. Once she pulled me through the door she squealed, but I looked down at my phone  hiding my face with my hat so no one will notice me.

"Leena, come on." She pulled me, we waited for a few minutes until it was our turn to go up to meet the band. 

She went first of course as I groaned following her. "Kumi, who are we even meeting?"

When I sat down in front of the table I looked up to see a familiar face, he gave me a smile not knowing who I was. "Annyeong."

"Of all the groups, she dragged me to this fan sign. Hi, Mark." I smiled pulling my shades down a little as his eyes widen.

"What are you doing here?" He whispered.

I let out a chuckle. "My best friend is a fan, Kumi dragged me here. Didn't know it was you guys, care to sign my phone case?"

We both laughed making fans get jealous they got over it as I scooted over to the next member being Jinyoung. He smiled when I revealed myself and signed my phone case, every member signed until I reached the leader on the end.

He studied my face for a second then his eyes widen without me saying a word. "Lee? What are you dong here?"

"Kumi my best friend dragged me here, didn't know it was you guys. Sign my phone case, I'll meet you guys out back after your done." I said looking around while handing him my phone, luckily the case was pure silver so it didn't matter what was on it.

Jaebum smiled signing his name in the biggest print and drew a heart over it. "See you later."

I walked up to Kumi with a grin staring at my phone, she took it gasping at the heart. "Does he like you? You met them without telling me?"

"Aish, I've only known them for about a week and a half, if you want to meet them follow me out back." I rolled my eyes dragging her behind me. She was squealing like a little kid excited to meet one of her favorite groups, if not her most favorite of all.

We waited for the fan sign to get done, I stared at my phone grinning to myself. It made my heart flutter just seeing the heart he drew on it and the fact he wanted his name to be the most noticeable. It was really cute, and the cheeky grin he had once he figured out it was me sitting in front of him was adorable. What am I saying!? I like Donghae, not Jaebum.

"Noona!" I turned around seeing Yugyeom and Bambam nearly tackling my with hugs, I laughed hugging back. 

Kumi cleared her throat making me want to introduce them to her. "Kumi this is GOT7, GOT7 this is my childhood best friend Kumi."

Jackson gave her a smile. "Any friend of Leena's is a friend of us. Who's your bias in the group? We wont be mad."

She blushed instantly hiding her face, I knew who it was. "I'll tell you, she has always been a huge fan of Youngjae and Jinyoung. You two are her bias and bias wrecker."