Reality Show

Ah shit, if word gets out that I came out of the same hotel with the leader of GOT7 the press would be all over us both. I turned around seeing Jaebum had moved around on the bed, so I decided to grab my things as quickly as possible. As I started picking up my clothes to get dressed I slid my leggings on trying to find my shirt. But when I picked it up it was ripped in half, then I remembered a little from last night.

~Flashback~

As they were kissing passionately, she  pulled him onto the bed. They didn't bother going home because they were too drunk to even get a taxi so they got a hotel room for free using the fact they were idols. 

Jaebum kept kissing her neck making hickeys all over and bit her down to her chest. She moaned in pleasure grabbing his back, he took his shirt off revealing his body. Leena tried taking her shirt off but couldn't.

He chuckled. "Let me help you with that."

"How can you-" 

She stopped as he ripped it from the neckline down and kissed her stomach. Her eyes widen at the fact of how strong hewas which made her want him even more.

~End Of Flashback~

Oh my god. My heart started to pound faster just at the thought of him touching me, what a pervert I was! So instead I grabbed his sweatshirt leaving him with just a t-shirt and put it on, it went all the way down to my knees. I quickly put my hair in a bun and grabbed my shoes, he started to groan as he was waking up. 

So I ran to the door closing it slowly behind him, the elevator was out of order so I hid under the food cart that was in front of the door hearing him run to the door. 

"Leena?" He questioned up and down the hallway, I peeked around seeing how he looked worried while ruffling his hair. "Aish, this is bad." 

He closed the door so I made a run for it to the stairs, I put my sun glasses on and ran out the door. I left my face mask off because it draws less attention, usually people know you are an idols with certain face mask. He said this was bad, did he mean what we did was bad or the situation? 

Whatever, I ran to Kumi's instead of going back to SM Entertainment. I needed new clothes for one, for two I had to explain to her how I lost my v-card! Annoyingly, I banged on her door until she came out rubbing her eyes.

"Leena? What are you doing here so early?" She asked as I pushed her in closing the door behind me.

"Are you alone?" She nodded as she sat on the couch, I sat down next to her sighing to myself then looked at her.

Kumi tilted her head. "What happened?"

"I slept with the leader of GOT7."

"WHAT?!"

After she went the the shocking moment I explained everything to her, how he found out his girlfriend was cheating, how we got drunk. Her mouth had dropped right after I explained the dinner and stayed that way through the entire conversation. 

"So needless to say, I need to borrow some clothes and head to work. I can't even think about this right now. In fact, I don't even want to mention his name, so no more GOT7 for me for a while."

She nodded taking me to her room but bit her lip. "Leena, you know that you are an idol so you will see him again soon-"

"Ani, ani! It was a simply mistake, and I just let it happen cause I was drunk. I don't think he and I should see each other for a while." I ran through her closet taking out some clothes, as I took off his sweatshirt I stopped.