Engagement

~One Year Later~

"Aish, Leena stop being such a stubborn brat and let me finish your makeup." Kumi hissed as I squirmed in my seat. 

"Mianhae, but today Jaebumie is taking me out since its been two exactly since we met." I grinned looking at me phone.

She rolled her eyes. "Jackson and I are still cuter."

"In your dreams." We both laughed.

Its been one whole year since Jaebum and I got back together. Its been the best year ever to be honest, I actually became a producer in the last couple of months due to an injury. Well it wasn't a real injury more like I was diagnosed with nodes. So I had to decided to get the surgery or not and I did after a month. But in between I had to do something to keep the money coming in, so I became a producer. Hoping to eventually become a manager for a group soon. 

And Jaebum and I have become the most famous couple in all of South Korea. Everyone adores us except for sasaeng fans of course. But nonetheless, we aren't hated like JYP thought we would be. And our relationship has become so much stronger, we celebrated our one year anniversary six months back because we didn't count the break when I went on tour. Actually, it was just last night that they got back from doing a tour in Europe so its been a few weeks since we've seen each other. 

"You are really in love with him, aren't you?" Kumi suddenly asked.

I couldn't help but smile. "More than anything, Kumi."

"More than me?" She pouted.

"Of course not." I hugged her. "Maybe a teeny bit."

She glared but giggled. "Its alright I love Jackson a little more than you."

"Rude!" We both giggled up a storm until someone knocked on my door. 

I jumped up out of my seat after fixing my hair in the mirror and opened the door revealing a dozen flowers being held up. 

"Hey." The flowers went down as I saw Jaebum's face. Without hesitation I grabbed his face and kissed it.

"I missed you so much! How was the tour?" I hugged him as he chuckled.

"Missed you too, Lee. It was awesome, but it would have been better if you were there." He kissed my head.

Kumi nearly gagged. "Alright, I'm ditching. Jackson texted me to come over, so bye love birds!"

She left us alone, and it became silent for a few seconds until he sat the flowers down. I looked at him up and down, he was wearing a suit but it was open with no tie. His shirt wasn't buttoned all the way either revealing a little bit of his chest. I seriously have the sexiest man on the planet, how did I get so lucky?

He looked at me and pulled me closer to his body. "I missed kissing you." He crashed his lips onto mine as we moved in sync. 

It felt great kissing him again after a few weeks, I honestly feel the spark every time we kiss. We've been together for so long, but I don't think I'll ever stop feeling the spark or blushing when he compliments me. 

Slowly I pulled away. "We should wait for this after dinner. Didn't you make a reservation?"

"Aigoo." He kissed my head. "I forgot about that, this is why I have you in my life. Come on, babes."

Chills went up my spine as he called me babes so I whispered in his ear. "Don't worry, I will make it up to you after."

His eyes widen fast and nearly choked on air. "Shouldn't it the opposite in the relationship? Shouldn't I be like that?"