Teaser Preview

A week had gone by since I cried in Donghae's arms, all I told him was I was having issues in my home life which was completely untrue. Its just my home life doesn't really matter to me much, considering my parents hate each other. Today was the day I moved into GOT7's dorm, everyone had their own rooms except the maknaes. Staff people were running around installing cameras in the main rooms so they catch the good stuff. 

Sure we were going to have at least two camera men follow us everywhere, but they were installed so they catch things after they leave until we go to bed. JYP made it really clear they will shut off after ten at night which was assuring. Jaebum and I barely spoke since that day, we only greeted each other in front of our managers and JYP. 

"Alright, we are starting today. We are just going to a short live feed for fans to see what we have in store. It won't be long like it will be starting next week. Leena, get into place in the kitchen, Jinyoung you too. We will have JB come in after." 

Yup, they all decided it would be great to have a rival between the guys. And in the end they would make it look like Jaebum gave up his feelings so his member could be happy. Just so it wouldn't make fans hate me or anything even thought I was hoping the rival could be Jackson since we get along better at the moment.

"Good luck, Jaebummie!" Of course, his cheating girlfriend was here to cheer him on. From the corner of my eye I glared at her until he noticed. 

So I quickly ran into the living room where they were setting up things, they told me they were now rolling. Excited as I should be, I was sick to my stomach because of working with Jaebum after everything. I really felt bad about everything I said, I was way too harsh to him and I haven't felt right apologizing yet. Haven't been able to go about it yet, it was almost like I was afraid of him.

"Nana, you look good today." I heard Jinyoung's voice behind me making me turn around from 'washing dishes' to smile at him while blushing.

"Thank you.. You look good today, too." He smiled back coming up beside me to grab a glass of water.

He gulped it down in seconds then sat his hand on my head. "Glad you moved in so we can get to know each other better."

Then he made his hand slide down to my cheek the smoothest way I've ever seen a guy do and caressed my cheekbone. I didn't like him that way, but it was a little intense having a handsome guy like him touch me like this. We passionately stared into each other's eyes until we heard someone clear their throat.

"If you are done flirting I would like to talk to Nana about our new dance moves." Jaebum said as he grabbed my wrist to pull me away.

"Yah, Hyung." Jinyoung stepped in between us making Jaebum glare at him until he moved aside so he could take me away. 

He dragged me away, I looked behind me seeing Jinyoung standing there while rubbing his nape to make it seem like I wanted to stay. Jaebum pulled me into his room with the two camera men behind us as he pinned me against the wall putting his head next to me head. As much as everyone thinks its acting, I know it wasn't bu the way he was acting. 

"Why must you be all over him?" He growled. Without thinking I bit my lip trying not to look at him in the face but he grabbed my chin making me look into his eyes.

"M-mian. I was just being nice to him since we live together you know?" I had freaking stuttered, I should be stuttering around him but he just made me feel so.. UGH!

We stared at each other until he pulled his arm away pushing his hair back like he was irritated. "Shouldn't we be close too since we live together then?"

"Of course, we can all be close." I smiled giving him a hug from behind to keep up the sweet act for my fans. He held my arms around his waist until we heard the camera man say 'cut' and I quickly pulled away.