Special Guest Star

After the incident with staying the incident with the fans and staying the night with Jaebum at Kumi's we started the reality show. It was Friday, been a week since we started it was weird honestly. But I have good acting skills, so I am pretty good when it comes to those things you know?

"Nana!" Jinyoung said as he walked up behind me and gave me a back hug, my eyes widen to his surprise but smiled. We gotten over that little spat we had that very night, which was good because he and Jackson are like my best guy friends. 

"Jinyoungie." I giggled turning around to hug him. "How was practice?"

They all groaned as Jaebum simply glared at us, sure it was for the act because in the end I was going to end up with him. But he was really angry every time someone touched me when it wasn't him, jealous much?

Jackson grabbed my waist pulling me down to him on the couch onto his lap, he was all sweaty from dancing but might I say he looked hella hot. He simply wrapped his arms around my body and nuzzled into the back on my neck before me mumbled.

"I'm sleepy, you are now my pillow." 

Before I could speak Mark started to smack his head for him to let go of me. "You must share her, she isn't just yours. We all are her friends, you take her away more than anyone else."

"Aw, is little Marky jealous?" I giggled while pinching his cheek as he turned red but shook his head quickly.

"Its not that, we are friends with you too." He pouted as I hugged him then stood up to give everyone else a hug except Jaebum. 

We simply stared at each other for a second before he cleared his throat. "I don't want to hug you while I'm sweaty, its rude."

"Of course, after you shower then." I bowed for some odd reason than went into the kitchen. Knowing there was a camera in here as well, I put the pink apron on over my clothes and started to cook dinner for them.

It was the least I could do since they worked so hard, and yet here I was simply staying home like a good house wife- What. That was totally the way it seemed, wasn't it? They work hard all day and here I am making dinner when they come home. The only thing is missing is kids for me to take care of during the day!

After roughly ten minutes Jaebum came in drying his hair with a towel, his hair was still dripping wet and he was in a white tank top revealing his toned body. Quickly I turned around when I felt arms wrap around me waist, my cheeks started to get really warm. He rested his chin on my shoulder to see what I was cooking then smiled.

"Here is my hug, your food looks good." He breathed down my neck, I knew there was cameras so people think its all an act. But he really enjoyed doing this after the talk we had that night, and we hadn't talked about me losing my virginity again either. Which was a huge plus because he already regrets taking it away that brat.

"Wow, its like daddy hugging mommy." We both jumped turning around to see the other guys sitting at the table.

Bambam grinned raising a brow. "Mommy, whats for dinner?"

Oh no, this was going to become a thing wasn't it? Jinyoung looked the other way, for the show of the camera because fans know he 'likes' me. Jackson pouted a little putting his hand on his face making his cheeks puff up.

"No fair, I want to be her daddy." 

"JACKSON!" I shouted as I hit his head with the spatula. Everyone laughed knowing he was only kidding, but oh my god do I blush hard just him talking about it. Even if I didn't like him like that, it was still embarrassing him saying them things.