X

Nova's POV

The scream was heard all through out the pack house. Only moments after it sounded off half the pack was out in the forest, searching for the sound. Including Luke and I, because of one little thing:

That scream came from my sister.

We were in the middle of the woods, half of us wolves and half still human. I had chosen to stay human rather than change, Tyler was right beside me aswell rather than changing in front of everyone else.

Hybrids change slightly differently, they are easier than we are about it and fadter too. When they change entirely, their wolves are larger and stronger than ours with eyes that shine and glow. Truly there is nothing more beautiful than a hybrid's eyes.

I sent a look over towards Tyler. His eyes were their normal, vivid turquoise right now. I felt my wolf let out a grin, one that I couldn't help but mimic.

No one has better eyes than our hybrid.

I agree.

He put out his hand towards me and I took it gently with both my hands.

"Thank you," I muttered to him.

The last thing I see is his smile before my first vision in weeks. The pain was immense with this one, almost like my very first, less by little to none.

I see my sister standing by a tree, tryign desperately to back up further into the tall oak. A menacing growl comes from a large black-brown wolf in front of her, teeth bared and ears back. Behind the wolf there are about 9 dead bodies, all mangled and torn apart behind her, Kian's body can be seen laying behind her. The wolf's black eyes shine with the murder it's just committed. The wolf started towards my sister-

The only sound I hear when I come out of my vision is that of my own scream. I blink repeatedly and try to look around in vain. The only real sense I have right now is the sound of my brother shifting back and that of Tyler panicing, his hands on my shoulders.

"Get out of my way," Luke said, apparently pushing Tyler aside from the sounds.

He sat me down on the ground and asked me what I saw.

"I saw Holly. She was in danger."

"Nova, Nova," he put his hands on my face and turned me to face, what I assume to be, him," Did it end before or after?"

"Before," I replied, my vision starting to come back," But we don't have much time. Oh, god- Kian!"

"Kian," Mike said, pushing through the now crowded area," What about Kian?"

"Now isn't the time, Mike. We have to move, now, before we lose them both!"

At the mention of the death of our young pack members, everyone fell silent. Luke took this as a sign of resignation. Taking a deep breath, he turned back to Mike.

"What do we do now?"

"We..," he thought for a second, still disturbed from the news about his brother," We look for clues. Nova, was their anything in particular about this vision that can help us find them?"

"Um, I think that-," I closed my eyes and thought for a second, going back to the vision in my mind," There was a bluff in the background, and..... And the tree Holly was next to had an orange ribbon on it."

"The bluff is north-west from here," Luke said," No more than five minutes away, but it has three sides that are all extensive and long. It would take hours to check them all."