Corey and Brennen

^^^thats Maggie for anyone who doesn't know

^^^thats Maggie for anyone who doesn't know. She's not gonna be in the story a lot.
"Uh. Here we are." I say as we get
to the beat up place of my childhood. "Where is here?" Colby breaks me out of my thoughts. What?
"Oh sorry I- I almost forgot you where here sorry." I say laughing he smiles and says "Hey Y/n?" I nod for him to go. Walking outside.
"Can I call my friends Corey and Brennen?" He asks me. Where have I-
"Aren't they also YouTubers?" He nods and I say "Yeah go ahead I'll just be walking up. You can catch up right?" I turn around and see that Colby's eyes were on me.
"What?" I say more than ask. He shakes his head and says "Yeah sure. Just- uh don't go that far so I- I mean we can catch up." I laugh and nod. He dials a number and I get my backpack.
Turning on my phone and getting out my ear buds I turn on my favorite song. I headed up the hill and notice a car coming from down the road.
Dammit that must be them. I wanted to walk myself first.
"Hey! Y/n!" You hear Colby through your ear bud. He's that loud? Smiling you turn and see Colby with three people. Two guys and one girl.
"Okay Y/n come here." Colby called me. I walked to them "Okay." I say smiling as I get to them.
"Okay this is Brennen." He points to the man on the left. "This is Brennen's girlfriend Maggie." They say their silent 'hello's.'
"And this one is Corey." He says pointing to the one I already somewhat knew. "Oh yeah hi." I say.
       Colby looks worried, I was about to ask why but Brennen exclaimed "Hey we've all got a partner, why don't we play a game."
       He had a mischievous smirk on his face. What the hell is he gonna do? Then I say "I'll go by myself since I assume Colby and Corey are gonna-"
        They nod their heads probably...a little....too eagerly. "If you guys are planning on murdering me just make it quick." They laugh and Brennen takes Maggie's hand. 
       "Here is the game. It's a little thing I like to call tag murder." I chuckle and whisper "I knew it." They laugh and Brennen continues.
        "I have five slips of paper. One has the letter 'M' if you have that you are the murder. The tag part is you've got to run away before they catch you. Don't tell anyone what you got on your paper." Maggie
        He passes out the papers. 'M' I smirk.
        "Now what is that evil smirk for." Colby asks me smiling. "I'm a runner." He grins. Obviously I was gonna lie. "We should run together." I shake my head. "I don't know if you're lying to me."
"Fine." He says smiling and running away. I go the opposite way and hide behind a tree. "Now I can go 'murder' them." That sounded less creepy in my mind.
Looking at the 'm' on my paper I hear a rustle of leaves looking behind me Colby is ducked down behind a bush. Hiding. He doesn't know I'm there.
        I sneak behind him and whisper in his ear "You're dead." He freezes. "You lied to me." He says. You can hear the smile in his voice. "Nice one. I never would have guessed."
        He got up. I asked, "So what's the rules after killing someone?" He says "I'm supposed to follow you until everyone's dead or they capture you killing someone." I nod.
        Smirking I say "Then let's go. I've got some winning to do." I hear someone breathing heavily and look up. In a tree Corey is looking far away. Not noticing I say "You're dead." He jumps a little and laughs.
        "Colby catch me." He says jumping off the tree. I laugh as Colby moves away and Corey falls, but catches himself quickly. "Now we've got to find the last two." Corey says. I spot them on a hill turned around.
        Smiling I run up quietly. "You're dead I say. Maggie yells, me and Brennen laugh and she smacks Brennen playfully. "Hey we're gonna play another round now!" Brennen yells down to them.
Brennen passed out the cards and mine is blank. I wonder whose got the 'm'.
Colby POV
Looking down at my card it has the 'm' on it. I don't say a word looking up because everyone has gone. Everyone but Y/n.
I smirk. "You know I'm the killer right?" She acts surprised. "You know it's called tag murder for a reason." She says.
Wha- "So you've got to catch me." She says. My brain automatically tries to act on its own will and not my hearts.
There's just something about her. No I don't have feelings for her. But when she's here it just feels right. Why do feelings have to be so complicated?
"So?" She asks me. I smirk, "You've got a five second head start." She smirks and starts running.
One...Two...Three...Four..."Five!" I yell out. She is no where to be seen anymore. Woah she can sure run fast I wonder what she's like in- I groan. "Don't think dirty thoughts right now Colby." I whisper to myself.
I hear whistling and turn. "Doesn't seem like you're trying to catch me." She's on a a tree swinging from the branch. "Be careful." She hangs upside down and says "Aww you care. I saw the others."
I laugh and head for her. Not running but walking I lean on the pole and she's still upside down. I go up to her face and my heart accelerates. Her breathing hitches and for a second I think there's something there too.
Whispering in her ear I say "You're dead." She laughs and starts to slip off of the tree. I catch her and she gets up. "Why are you still laughing?" I say chuckling.
"I. Didn't. Think. It. Was. Gonna. Feel. Like. That." She laughs and my brain goes dirty again. She laughs even more "That sounded so gross."
I laugh with her and say "You are my ghost now." She replies "We're off to murder people."
• • •
     After a few more games and a day full of laughter I ask if I can drive.
    "If you crash my car I'm gonna rescue you out and then haunt your ass." I laugh and try not to imagine a world without her.
God dammit heart! Why?! We just met her! I'm not taking your orders! I won't like her. Not like that at least.
      She puts her hand on her jaw. "My face hurts." I chuckle and she says "I'm extremely tired and I think I'm dying. You shall carry me inside the house when we get there."
     I look at her and she's unbuckling her seatbelt and moves  to the back. "I'm most likely gonna sleep here." I laugh and in about five minutes she's fast asleep.
We arrive at Will's house and I get out of the car I shake her to wake up but it's no use she's fast asleep.
Making sure to not wake her I lift her up, and walk towards the house. "Oh my gosh Colby! When I suggested we play murder I didn't mean literally!" Brennen exclaimed laughing Y/n stirs in her sleep.
"Hey Will I'm going to take her to her room is that okay?" I ask him, Will nods and says "It's also your room so I don't give a fuck what you do in there." He laughs as he emphasizes 'fuck.'
I lay Y/n on the bed and pull the covers over her sleeping body. I frown as I notice her whimper in her sleep.
What could she be dreaming of? Heading over to my bed I turn the lights off. The last thought on my mind is-
What if it's me?