Elton

A/n (fillers *giggles*) you and Elton are as close as you and Will. Elton has a girlfriend that you helped him get.
Y/n's POV
"I don't know." Will asks me for about the hundredth time why I punched Rebecca.
"Will it's fine." Colby says and Will brushes his hand through his hair. "You injured yourself for him!" He yells at me but I'm not fazed.
"Will he's my friend. You know if it was you or one of the guys I'd do the same thing."
Will rolls his eyes and I feel disappointed at myself. "I'll see you later Will, see ya Colby." I say waving I head to the room and close the door, throwing myself on the bed.
"Fuck my life." I whisper to myself as I turn my phone off and hear a silent knock on the door. "Go away Will." I say wiping off the tears on my face.
      "It's not Will." Elton walks in "What are you doing here Elton?" I say surprised.
      "Is a friend not allowed to visit his child." I smile "Oh no." He says "What?" I reply.
      "Does my number two gal, have a crush?" I feel my cheeks heat. "Elton! No!" Elton laughs and says "I'm just messing with you." I laugh.
     He continues "So, Colby told me you punched Rebecca." I nod my head and he pats my back. "That's amazing."
     I nod. He points outside and says "Well I have to go, I'm gonna hang out with the guys if you need me."
     I force a smile and whisper "Bye." He treats me like I'm a child. Which, I believe, I no longer want to be.
* * *
     Texting Max and Everly didn't help at all.
       For some reason, Max and Everly where hanging out with two guys and they couldn't text anymore.
      I asked them who they were and they sent me pictures, Everly seemed happy sitting next to a blonde man with green eyes.
      She said his name was Trent.
      Max, he was sitting next to a brunette with blue eyes. He said his name was A, short for Abraham. 
     I laid on my bed and about five minutes later I get a text from Everly.
E: Hows your blue eyed
    brunette? ;)
  Me: E he's not MY blue eyed    
  brunette *eye roll*
   E: yeah but you wish he was
    I smiled as I turned my phone off.
What if he- "No." I sternly said to myself.
Maybe he- "No!" I yelled and heard it echo through the house. "Great. Just great."
    I hear a song come from my phone, and see it's a picture from Corey.
    The guys are all at Brennen's favorite restaurant and in a corner it says 'Wish you where here!'
    I sit up and took a picture, then I type
Me: you're treating this like I
   moved :P
   Corey: Colby sure misses you ;)
   He sends a winky face and I blush out of nowhere.
   Me: I've got to go
   He sends me one last text.
Corey: masturbate to the   
  memory of Colby
   I call him just to yell at him. "Hello!" He says, "Shut the fuck up Corey!" I yell and hear laughter then hang up.
                         * * *
    Its 5:30 and I wake to hear a beeping from my phone. 
Unknown number: Hey bitch
   Me: Who?
Unknown number: don't play
dumb you know me
Me: no I actually don't call me
plz
"Hey!" I groan as I see its Rebecca. Goody.
"What do you want?" I say no longer wishing to speak to the tramp.
"Uh, oh! I wanted to talk to you. Outside. Now." She says and I say.
"Look I don't care if you want to try and-" she stops me by saying "Now." I roll my eyes and get my shoes.
"Bitch." I say before getting off of the phone.
Opening the door I see her stupid face. "What?" She glares at me and says "Who was the boy you were with earlier?" I roll my eyes. "Why?"
She sighs like IM the stupid one. "Because I need him to shout out my YouTube channel."
She tries to enter the house but I grab her wrist. "What do you think you're doing?" I yell at her.
"Uh going inside what do you think?"
Colby's POV
We drive into the houses parking spaces and I notice another car. The car from earlier.
      "Go away Rebecca. You can't just-" I hit Brennen on the shoulder and he turns to them. "Woah your girlfriend sure got a swing."
      Rebecca turns and yells "Yes I can! I'm your best friend!"
      "I think you're crazy! Please just leave I don't want t-" Rebecca slaps Y/n, she immediately regrets it.
      I can immediately tell because here eyes go wide. "I told you to leave!" Y/n yells and punches Rebecca.
     Before she leaves though she whispers something in Y/n's ear.
     She walks away and Y/n's eyes are watering she just stands still as she notices we arrived.
      "I'm sorry." She says crying and running away. I try to go to her but Brennen and Will stop me. "You've got to let her go for a while and blow some steam."
      I sigh and say "Why did she say she was sorry?" I ask Will and he says
     "She's not naturally a violent person. Catching her at her lowest point made her angry or sad or whatever." He says clearly having dealt with this before.
       "But-" Will looks at me and sighs. "Fine." Brennen walks out Will following. I shut the door "Where do you think she went?"
       Will walks to a patch of trees. Brennen and I following. "I! Fucking! Hate! Her!"
     We come up to a clearing where Y/n is hitting a rock with a hammer and is yelling at it.
      I find myself smiling. "Dude! I told you!" She says pointing the hammer at Will. "I'm not in the mood right now." She says and notices Brennen and I.
      Dropping the hammer she walks towards us. Her eyes were bloodshot. I hold out my arms and she ducks her head walking like a five year old towards me.
      She places her head on my chest and yells "I'm going to kill her!" I pat her head and say "Let's go now." I notice Brennen and Will left and she walks her head still ducked.

A/n  Hello. I normally don't ask but could you take two seconds and vote? Sorry.
     It helps me feel better about my work and shows me that people like it. I normally don't ask for things but this is a really special thing.
    It doesn't take more than two seconds. Please, and thank you so so much.