Lets go then!

Y/n's POV
It's been about a week since the 'Rebecca incident.' Nothing really interesting has happened.
      I mean Colby and I have worked on my YouTube channel and it's coming along.
       To be fair, yes. Yes, I feel drastically different around Colby.
      Yes, I'm much better, and yes, I'm still replaying what she said in my mind.
But no, no I don't want to admit I like him. No, I can't admit I like him.
       With a sigh I look around at my surroundings. I was back where it started.
       Where everything started. I needed to get out of the house for a bit and went to the small, little forest area near the house.
I chuckle as I think, what a coincidence that Will happened to choose a house directly in front of my old one.
He didn't know though. So I made a mental note to tell him later. This is where we met. All of us. Little kids, looking for trouble. But that's another story.
"Ahem." I hear someone clear their throats and I turn to find Colby. He smiles and asks "Can I sit?" I nod and scoot over.
      "What're you thinking about?" He asks me I reply "Look over there." I say pointing to the little house my mom should be in.
"What's that?" He asks and I say "I used to live there with my stepmom." I frown as I notice a car that doesn't belong to anyone parked there.
"She's still up to her affairs." I say pointing to the man exiting the house tying his tie.
"Fucking home wrecker!" I yell and birds fly off of the trees. I can just imagine the 'perfect' family she's breaking now.
I can only imagine the make believe little girl that has tears in her eyes because her dad didn't care enough.
Colby puts his arm around me and I say "I hate her so much." He laughs and says "I can tell."
Getting up I say "We should go. It's getting late." I look up and see clouds rolling in. "Oh crap."
I grab his hand and run for the house. Before we reach it the rain starts and just barely drenches us.
"Dude!" I say in victory. He laughs and I go to the refrigerator. Naturally. "Oh look. Will and the guys left for a week." I say grabbing a note.
I grab a spoon and a bucket of Y/f/i/f ice cream. I take it and head to my room Colby slowly following. "Are you gonna eat all that?" He asks me.
      I shake my head no, and he goes to the kitchen for another spoon. "What do you want to watch?" I say as he walks in. 
      He shrugs and says "Anything." I put on Y/f/s/m and get up. Colby looks up at me and says "Where are you going?" I laugh and say "I'm not sleeping with you in jeans."
       Before I left I swear I saw him blush.
              Colby's POV
       When Y/n said that I blushed out of nowhere.
       I turned so she wouldn't notice the effect she has on me.
       I lay down and eat some of the ice cream before Y/n comes out of the bathroom wearing shorts and a loose t-shirt. 
      "Okay." She sat on the bed and looked down. Pretending I didn't notice.
"What's wrong dude?" I asked her and she said "I don't want to be here anymore. You know."
"Yeah. Why don't we go somewhere." I said more than asked.
She smiled and said "Where are we gonna go then?" She asked me already willing to go with me.
      "Well I've gotten this far. Why don't we go camping. You can film a video there." She laughed and said "Yeah. Don't kill me okay."
       She laid down and I laid with her. "Let's go then!" She yelled and I laughed.
* * *
I woke up to a very sleepy Y/n hugging my body to hers.
I smiled and laid back for about five minutes while she woke up. Once she did she got an extremely small bag and filled it with her stuff.
       She took her vlogging camera and said her intro all the while I watched her.
      "Hey guys! I am back with another video. But this one is just a tiny bit different, this time I've got one of my dearest friends Colby Brock!"
       She smiled and turned the camera to me I said "Hey guys." She quickly introduced what we were doing and turned the camera off.
      "Okay. Let's go!" In the car she turns the camera back on and vlogs the whole way there.
* * *
       "You know you're the only girl that I know who's not afraid of dirt." I said as she jumped in a puddle and didn't squirm.
        "Well when you are basically dead inside you live like there's no tomorrow." She laughs and says "I am the incarnation of wisdom itself."
          I laugh and we choose a spot to put our tent up. "Okay that seems fit." She says as she stands up and wipes beads of sweat off of her forehead.
You like her Colby. I said to myself as I thought about how care free looked.
I walked up to her and she stopped what she was doing.
Y/n's POV
"I've almost got-" I tried to say before Colby hugged me. I dropped the stuff in my hands and immediately hugged him back.
"What's wrong Colby?" I asked and he said "I've got to tell you something. But not right now."
I nodded and said "I've got to tell you something too." He nodded and said "We should finish this." I laughed and agreed.
I figured this is the right time to tell him how I feel. Besides, I take rejection pretty well.

      Here have a hot damn *hands you the picture* Happy Easter for those of you that celebrate it

Here have a hot damn *hands you the picture* Happy Easter for those of you that celebrate it. Thank you so so much for your votes and encouragement. 😊