Send help

Colby's POV
      I woke up to Y/n struggling to get away from my grasp.
      I hugged her tighter and she said "I'm gonna tell them you raped me." I laughed and she said "I really want to-"
     I got off her and she got up. "Surprisingly, that was the best sleep I've had in weeks." She said stretching.
      "You wanna play a joke on them?" I asked grinning. She smiled and said "Why not." 
      I explained the plan to her and she laughed "They're gonna flip some shit."
      I laughed and then said "They should be home in no time so, time to get into positions."
      The guys and Devyn had been invited to a party and had been gone all night, so that's what gave me the idea to play a prank on them.
      She laughed and then we waited in our position, me on the couch, her in the room.
I had told everyone but Will, about the prank so they could act surprised.
      Will's POV (oml finally)
     I opened the door laughing at a joke Corey had said.
Then I stopped dead in my tracks, as I saw Y/n's shoes in the floor.
"Colby wh-" I asked him as I saw that he was sitting on the couch with his face in his hands.
"Hey Colby!" Corey said and Colby slowly lifted his head and his eyes met ours.
"Why are-" he looked mad and yelled "She's mine! You can't have her!"
     Then Sam ran back from the rooms and said "Dude! What did you do?!"
     I saw his hands and they were covered in blood. "I told you she's mine." Colby whispered and ran to his room.
As I heard a scream I realized it was Y/n. "Where's the camera?" I asked looking around, and Sam shook his head.
Then I ran to the closed door. "Colby stop!" I heard her scream and I pounded on the door trying to get into the room.
Then I heard laughter. "William!" She said walking out of the room with Colby on her tracks. Then I noticed the camera.
"Fuck you." I said walking away. She held her arms up to me with a big smile on her face.
I laughed because she had fake blood all over her face. I hugged her and felt the room tense as soon as she wrapped her arms around me.
Colby coughed but I didn't let go and neither did she. "I missed you Will."
I noticed the hickey on her neck, and the matching one on Colby's.
She stepped back and I looked at both of them. Their eyes widened and she grabbed her shoes.
"Well, isn't it that time already. I've gotta get going. See ya later." She said running out the door. Colby's eyes seemed to droop as her presence left.
I laughed and a few seconds later she walked back with her head low. We all chuckled and Devyn laughing said "You need to get cleaned up."
She looked up and said "Will stop it." I winked and then she blushed when everyone left but me and Colby.
"It's his fault. He suggested that we-that I-and I told him not to. But then he told me to do-his, I'm not saying I regret-Colby you said you'd explain."
Colby's POV
I gasped. I shook my head and Will winked at both of us before going upstairs to his room. Not before doing one of those high pitches moans.
"Ew." Y/n said and I chuckled. "I'm gonna go uh take a shower." She said and I nodded.
                           • • •
     I sat on the bed waiting for her to finish her shower, when she walked out in just a towel I blushed.
"I kinda forgot that I don't really live here anym-" she said and I shook my head.
"You can use one of my sweatshirts." She nodded and when she did I blushed more because the towel moved slightly lower.
"Can I use a t-shirt instead? It's really-" I nodded and gave her a white t-shirt before I could do anything to her.
"Thank you." She said walking back into the bathroom as I sat on the bed and brushed my hands through my hair.
Why does this woman have this effect on me?
As I was about to stand up she walked outside the bathroom. She looked stunning.
I bit my lip and she blushed. "I think this is a bit too-" she looked at me and smiled "revealing."
She finished, referring to where the shirt went a bit over her knee. "It's perfect." I said and she smirked.
I walked up to her and put my hands on her hips and my forehead to hers.
As I was about to go in for a kiss, the door opened and Devyn came in.
"Oh you brought extra clothes?" She asked Y/n. I shook my head and we said "No."
Devyn smirked and said "Are you two getting-close-again?" She asked looking from me to Y/n.
       "Uh I've got to go see you two later." Y/n said grabbing her bag and slipping on her shoes.
She ran out the front door and I sat down.
"Colby, if you like her tell her." I groaned "It's not like she already knows."
She laughed and walked out the door leaving me with just my thoughts.

_________________________

Happy Father's Day to the people I call daddy, and to the fathers that aren't shitty like mine. You deserve a good day.
I'm sorry that I haven't updated something came up and I couldn't really edit anything.
Also I'm sorry that this is very short.