trouble maker

A/n in this chapter it'll explain why you (in the book) hate your family so much. Also you're an only child.
                     Y/n's POV
    "We should walk there." I say as Colby locks the door. "Yeah. Hey, you know what you should do?" 
    "Hmm?" I respond "You should make a YouTube channel. I'll start you off only there's gonna be a lot of criticism."
     I laugh and say "Sure, and I can take criticism my ego is as big as the entire galaxy combined." He laughs and we walk to the store.
                            * * *
     "I thought you said it wasn't a clothing store." Colby whines I laugh and say "It's not, I hate clothing stores." I say to myself as I see that Colby is not there anymore.
I see him by a group of girls. Fans, I think to myself. Compared to them I'm a piece of shit. I walk into the store and say "Hey Everly."
"Y/n! Hey. I haven't seen you since Tuesday!" I laugh "That was two days ago E." I say looking at a shirt that says 'kiss me I'm dying.'
"Y/n? Y/n!" I hear Colby yell from the other side of the room.
    He makes it even more extra by hugging me like he hasn't seen me in years.
     He whispers in my ear "There's a really crazy girl out there. She thinks I'm her boyfriend." I laugh and Everly coughs.
    "Oh E, This is Colby. He's staying at Will's also." She smiles and shakes Colby's hand. I smirk as I notice a connection between the two.
     "Hey E." she mumbles a quick "Hmm."
    I reply "How much is this shirt?" Colby turns around and says "I thought you said this wasn't a clothing store." I chuckle and say "It's not. Look around."
     He turns and sees there's food and stuff around, he says "Oh." Laughing he looks at the shirt a frown replaces his smile.
    "Y/n you never told me about the scars on your back." I nod and say "Hey E, tell him the story." She laughs because she was there when it happened.
Colby's POV
    "What's she talking about?" I ask Everly, Y/n's friend. Everly is a good looking girl let me tell you that but, I'm not as attracted to her as it might seem.
     Y/n is walking around and has the shirt she showed me in her hands. Her calm demeanor is refreshing.
I shake my head as I notice the dirty thoughts coming back into my mind.
"Well when me and Y/n were kids, she has both her parents. One year after when we were only ten, her mom died and her dad got remarried."
Y/n never talks about her parents. I wonder if this is why.
"She still calls her step mom 'mom' but behind her back she calls her witch." I tense as I see Y/n talking to a man. I don't know this man.
"We were playing outside one day and her mom came outside yelling at Y/n. I don't know what about, so you'll have to ask Y/n."
Smiling I say "It's probably something terrible." She laughs and says "Yep. Y/n was- is a very troublesome child."
That's what got me 'was'. What does she mean, was?
"But Y/n ran. She ran as fast as she could and at the end of the yard was a fence she tried to hop it but ended up falling and cutting her back. Her mom didn't care and left her there. Will, me and a guy named Max took her to the hospital. She got stitches and lived her life."
I smiled and said "Only Y/n would try and hop a fence. What did you say happened to her dad?" I asked with more intrigue than needed.
"Uh her dad was a little coo coo. He had an affair with my mom. Which was pretty funny 'cause me and Y/n were hanging out one day at my house, we heard a bunch of moaning and shit, and we saw them having sex, in my room."
Laughing I say "What'd you do after that?" She laughs and looks at Y/n across the room. "Well first I bought new sheets, then me and Y/n took pictures of them and slowly ruined our families love affairs."
Laughing Y/n walks up with two shirts. "Clothing shopping is stupid." She scrunched up her nose.
"You're such a rebel." I say and she laughs "No sweet child, I am the rebel." She says making imaginary devil horns on her head.
I laugh and we exit the store.
* * *
"I feel nauseous." I say and she laughs "All that flirting E, was doing sure got you jumbled up in the head."
Out of nowhere a car drives by and throws water all over us. "Hey! You bitch!" Y/n yells, the car stops and a girl comes out.
Blonde hair, blue eyes. The real bitchy outfit too. She winks at me and goes to Y/n who is still trying to take her jacket off.
"Hey, yeah. I didn't catch what you called me. Would you mind repeating it?"
Y/n smirks and says "I called you a bitch you hoe bag." I chuckle and the girl turns and glares at me.
"You and your cutter of a boyfriend can go fuck each other." Y/n snaps her head her way when she says the word "cutter."
"Okay. Okay. Okay." Y/n cracks her knuckles and walks slowly to the girl.
She whispers, " It's one thing to throw water at me, and insult me. But," she points my way "he, is far more important to me than myself, and you insulting him with that shitty comment was my peaking point."
Y/n punches the girl and she falls on her behind. I laugh and Y/n yells to the people in the car "Mind picking up your garbage! It's stinking up the place!"
With that she grabs my hand and whispers "I think I broke her nose, and my wrist."
I laugh and she adds "Don't listen to her. We used to go to school together. You don't- you don't." She struggles with the last part.
Rubbing the back of her neck she says "You don't cut yourself? Right?" I smile a genuine smile. She actually cares about me.
"Nope." Popping the 'p'. She smiles and whispers, "Good."
* * *
"Hey Will!" She yells, Will walks in, hands on his hips. "Well if it isn't the gross child. Why do you have blood all over your knuckles?" He asks, she smiles and says "I punched Rebecca."
His eyes go wide, "Do you know where the wrist brace is?"