Feelings

A/n: this will be a short-ish chapter because I am not good at fluff. Now, Your YouTube channel is basically vlogging and you have a separate one where you sing or some shit. Just go with it, and some of the things that sound dirty are supposed to sound dirty, they're like my personal sexual inudos. *winks and runs away*
               Colby's POV
Was I accidentally falling in love?
"Fuck. Dang it." I was collecting fire wood when the rain started again.
I heard Y/n talking to herself, more like cursing to herself. "Just work! I'm fucking wet!"
I walk up to her and she's trying to open the tent. I laughed and she looked at me.
Already drenched, we looked like crazy people "There won't be fire today." I said and she scoffed "Oh I thought this rain was promising."
I laughed and helped her "Here." I slowly opened it and she smiled "I loosened it."
She went inside and I followed. She automatically changed her shirt and I tried my best not to watch. "I'm freaking freezing."
She shivered and I changed my shirt. I took a blanket from our stuff that we thankfully left inside.
I wrapped it around her and tried to get my own but she said "Stay here please." I smiled and sat with her, she hugged me and I laughed.
"So what did you want to tell me?" I asked her.
   Y/n's POV
     Crap! I didn't think he would've remembered. "Okay. One, I don't want what we have right now to be affected so much with what I'm gonna say."
     He nodded and I continued "Two, just promise me you won't freak out."
    He replied "I won't." I looked at him and pleaded "Promise me." He said "I promise I won't freak out."
     I rubbed the back of my neck. "I kind of like you Colby Brock." I said really fast and closed my eyes.
    I only opened them to see a smug smile on his face. "What was that?" He asked me to repeat it.
    "Excuse me, but you heard what I said. Don't be a dick." I said as I bit my lip.
He's gonna reject you. I sighed and looked at him and he was coming my way. Holy fuck!
"Y/n." I nodded for him to go on and he sat in front of me.
             Colby's POV
      I sat in front of her and her breath hitched. "Colb-" I take her face in my hands and kissed her.
     I pull away and her eyes are wide. "Y/n. That's what I wanted to tell you." She sighed and smiled "How-"
     I laughed and she blushed.
"Y/n  Y/l/n.Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. I actually asked her.
     "Yes." She whispered, I smiled and said "You should repeat that, I didn't really hear it."
     She playfully punches my shoulder and said "I'd love to be your girlfriend Colby."
                    Y/n's POV
      I hugged Colby and it couldn't have felt more right. "I think I'd like to stay like this forever."
      I smiled and he said "We should honestly change. We're gonna get sick."
     I smirked and said "You just want to see me change because now you don't have an excuse to not look."
     He laughed and said "Maybe. Maybe not. You'll never know."
    He changes into some sweatpants and I change into pajama pants and a t-shirt. I noticed Colby watching me the whole time.
     "Starring is rude. You should take a picture it'll last longer." He laughed and said "I can't help it you're so pretty."
      I sit down and he leans over and kisses my cheek. I blush and he smiles, "We should sleep now we've got a long day tomorrow."
      I laughed and said "You honestly think I'm gonna walk up two miles?" I laid down and he wrapped his arms around me.
      "I'll carry you all the way there, but we will make it." I laughed and said "Speaking of Will, how do you think he'll react to this." I said pointing to him and I.
        "He'll approve." He said sleepily, I laughed and I brushed my fingers through his hair.
       I laughed when he smiled. I said "I'm the boyfriend in this relationship. Goodnight girlfriend."
     He silently laughed and said "Goodnight boyfriend."
      We fell asleep in each other's embrace and I thought,  I fell for him. I like this, what better way to end the day than not being rejected by the guy of your dreams.
      Total words: 765   I TOLD you it was gonna be a short chapter. I'll update soon again, have a nice day beautifuls
           -Carmen

 I'll update soon again, have a nice day beautifuls            -Carmen