Done for

"He bi-Y/n." Will says coming into my hospital room. "Will, I'm the same person, just got a haircut." I tell him keeping back tears.
"Look at you, you look so pale, b-but short hair suits you. It really does." I smile at his compliment.
"So when can you leave?" He asks me picking fuzz from his shirt. "Um, either today or next...week." I look at his confused face.
"Are you scared to leave? Your scared aren't you? Answer me Y/n." He ask me and when I don't answer he gets a worried tone in his voice.
"Ugh Y/n, you don't have to be scared there was nothing in the drinks or anything to make this happen, and I swear if it had I would have-"
He's cut off by my other friend, Max. Max is actually gay, Will is just bisexual. That's why they broke up, Max thought that Will was gay and he only liked guys and not both, but Will dated me.
"Guys please don't fight." I silently say that don't hear me "Don't act like you care for her idiot. 'Cause I know fucking well, that you don't."
"Max? What are you doing here?" I roll my eyes. "Guys! I don't want you to fight here. It's bad enough I just yelled at you."
"Sorry." They say at the same time. I chuckle and say "Could, one of you go and ask them when I can leave?" I ask them, Max nods and heads out.
"Will? Please don't be mad I called him, and I also called Everly. Is that okay with you?" He looks at me.
"I only thought you called Everly, not Max. I thought I told you I didn't want to talk to him, not right now."
I brushed my hand through my hair, "Dude, I know. It's not my fault he asked me where I was at the party. You know it was like two weeks ago."
He shakes his head, "It's been a bit more than two weeks." I throw my head back "Ugh. How long has it been then?"
He bites his lip "It's been four weeks. You slept for two days for the head injury, then you got surgery and slept for a day, the rest in not sure of.
      "Four weeks?!" I whisper yell, "It's not like we've got school anymore. Listen you can leave today, but you've got to move into a house with one of your friends." Everly says as she walks in.
"Or mom." Max adds. I roll my eyes, "How has the witch been?" I ask and Max stares me down. Mom and him have a personal close connection her adopting him was part of it.
       "At least you have one." My mouth opens a little and like any siblings i return with a serious comment, "She never treated me like a daughter. Do you think I'll treat her like a mom."
      He shakes his head and bites his lip. Everly eases the tension by saying "Who's house are you gonna stay at?" I pull my hair back into a loose ponytail and easily say "Will's."
      Everly looks relieved and I hold a hand to my heart, scoffing I add "Am I such a bad person that not even my friend wants me at her house?"
        They all chuckle and I put on some pajama pants and a t-shirt. "Your seriously gonna enter my humble abode wearing that?"
I laugh and say, "It's all you guys brought me. What am I supposed to wear? A wedding dress?"
They laugh and Will says "This time is the only time you can leave someplace, beside your own home, wearing pajamas." I laugh.

"Welcome back!" Will yells at me. "Shut up!" I yell from behind him. I hear him laugh and open the door.
"Here's your room. I kept all your stuff 'cause I'm not fully feminine and I don't give a fuck." He tells me as we pass the blue room that's supposed to be mine.
"What do you mean?" I ask him with a smile. "Well your," he uses his hands to make air quotes "feminine products. Nope. I don't want to, touch or see any of that."
I laugh and he chuckles. "Honestly, I would've thought you'd have a pretty man or woman living here by now."
      He looks at me and says "I'm a free man Y/n. I'm going to live like that until I want to, and I have a puppy."
      My face lights up, "Where?!" I say looking everywhere he points at a wall with a mirror. "Right there." He says pointing at my reflection.
     "Ha. Ha. Funny." I say with a stern look on my face. "Tell me when you get an actual puppy." He laugh and opens the door for me to go into.
      "Oh my gosh." I say with a laugh. "When you said you didn't touch anything I thought you meant like my stuff." He laughs and looks into the room.
      "Oh no." We say at the same time.