I don't know

A/n: I have finally left the hell hole called school! At least for 2 months *lols* here's another chapter to show you how HAPPY I am that this school years over 😁 also this is Devyn, Corey's girlfriend if you didn't know.

                                 Colby's POV        She stood there in the dress I bought her

Colby's POV
       She stood there in the dress I bought her. With her hair in a ponytail and Converse on.
       I looked at her and she bit her lip making me instinctively lick my bottom lip.
"Uh- can I ask you something Colby?" She said and walked past me as I closed my eyes and faced the ceiling.
"Yes." I said and walked to her, she was sitting on the bed. "Who sent the messages?"
"Brennen." She nodded her head and sighed. When she got up from the bed she grinned and said "I'm hungry."
Before she could get to the food I grabbed her hand and pecked her on the lips.
"Wait. Babe we still have to talk about-" she rolled her eyes and said "If this conversation is gonna ruin my appetite I'm gonna eat first."
I smirked and smiled a winning smile.
• • •
"Okay before you start interrogating me I'm sorry." I said quickly.
She seemed confused but then it dawned on her what I was talking about.
"Colby. I waited outside for almost an hour when you told Brennen that you'd get there at five and so that's why I left. Okay. I've been played so many times and that whole time I was stupid enough to believe that someone like you would actually like me even though we dated for-"
I stopped her by biting my lip. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to ramble on." I smiled.
"It's fine what you said is true and I'm sorry I was late. The reservation I had kind of got stolen so I was arguing with the guy and all this stuff happened. I just wanted you to have a good time babe. I am sorry though."
She smiled and stood up. "Where-" she turned around and said "Can I borrow your hoodie?"
I nodded my head and she took the hoodie and slipped off her shoes and the dress.
I blushed and bit my lip. When she put the hoodie on she got onto the bed and under the covers.
"You gonna sleep or not?" I smiled and slipped my shoes off.
When I got under the covers she was turned with her back facing me so I hugged her from behind.
She turned around and said "I'm the boyfriend in this relationship. Remember?" I smiled and kissed her cheek.
"I think that's what the boyfriend is supposed to do." She said and kissed my cheek.
She rested her head on my chest and I hugged her closer to me. "G'night sleeping beauty." She said and I smiled falling asleep instantly.
• • •
Y/n's POV
I woke up to a weird feeling in my chest. I was still hugged to Colby so I went back to sleep with a feeling of uncertainty.
After a few more minutes Colby woke up and said "Morning sunshine."
I yawned and stretched my arms. "You got a call from Will and one from Corey."
When he said that I immediately called Will.
"Hey bitch!" He greeted me and I replied "Hey. Why'd you call?" He laughed.
      "I just- Corey-since you and Colby sleep together now," hearing that made me blush slightly "Corey wanted to rent the other half of the room to another person."
       I thought about it and said "Yeah sure. I mean why not." After that he hung up which caught me by surprise.
      "What was that?" Colby asked hugging me to him. "Will, Corey wanted to rent the other half of our room to another person."
"What did you say?" He asked me brushing his fingers through my hair. "I said yes."
He nodded and said "Lets hope its not another perverted guy." I laughed and then heard buzzing.
It was a text from Devyn.
Devyn: You guys need to come see who they rented the room to.
Y/n: okay we'll be there in a few.
      I turned my phone off and Colby said "Who do you think is gonna be sleeping there?" I shrugged and said "Let's hope it's no one too attractive."
      I winked and put my shoes on running out of the room laughing. "Babe you're only in your underwear!"   
     He yelled and I could hear him getting his stuff together.
      I packed the dress into my bag and pulled it over my shoulders. "I think you should wear something less revealing." He said closing the door, I rolled my eyes.
      "Other girls wear less." I stated and then added "besides my chest isn't out and I can take care of cat calls. Okay babe?"
      He nodded and slung his arm over my shoulders. "Okay lets go." We walked to the exit and I felt the uneasiness come back.
      I walked slowly and Colby noticed. "Babe. What's wrong?" He grabbed my shoulders and I nodded.
     "I just feel like I'm gonna throw up. But it's fine it's probably 'cause we ate so late."
     He nodded slowly and took my hand in his.
                            • • •
                   Colby's POV
      When we got to the house we saw a very expensive car outside.
     "Now why would someone want to rent a room when they can clearly buy a mansion for themselves?" Y/n said and I laughed kissing her cheek.
      I took her hand in mine and we walked into the house. "Will!" She yelled and I chuckled.
     "Hey Colby." I heard a very familiar voice say and me and Y/n turned to it. I could feel Y/n tense and I did the same as I saw who it was.
      Anastasia Johnson my ex girlfriend.
     _______________________

     Cliffhangers are my most favorite things in the whole world. *silently lols*