Can't help falling in love -3k special pt.1-

Word count: 942
A/n:HOLY FUCK! 3K reads is lot for a smol mind like me, send actual help I'm hyperventilating. Okay I'm good now. Thank you so much frens. I'll go now, you guys most likely hate me 'cause I haven't updated in like a bajillion years *shrugs and lols* this is a special chapter, treat it with care.
Y/n's POV
      I woke up to the sound of Everly yelling my name.
      "What?!" I yelled and when she didn't answer I groaned and got off the bed mumbling obscenities at her.
"Here you go." Max said handing me a dress.

      I look at him and he asks "What?" I look at Everly and ask "Who's funeral am I going to?"      Max looked at me and said "Yours if you don't shut up

Max looked at me and said "Yours if you don't shut up."
I chuckled and said "Fine. But I don't wear dresses." I said gesturing to my sweatpants and baggy shirt.
"Well you are today. Now put that on, I'm doing your hair." I shrugged completely missing the devilish grins on their faces.
    ________________________
     He had curled my hair slightly because I told him if he did anything fancy it'd end up in ponytail by the end of the day.
     "Yep a ponytail and you on your knees." My mouth dropped and I exclaimed, completely out of words. "I hate you so much Max."
    "Yeah you say that now but you'll love me later when you want food or something." I shook my head.
     "I pay for my own food," he looked at me with a faked frown on his face "sometimes." He nodded as I corrected myself.
      "That seems about right." I got up and turned to Everly. "Okay lets go." They both said at the same time, giddily
"Why aren't you guys dressed up?" I said as they led me through the room.
"This isn't for us silly." Excuse me. I stopped and nearly tripped them both. "Where are we going?" I asked as they smacked me.
     Max gave me some black flats and I slid them on. "These are better than the tortuous high heels you always wear."
I told Everly matter a factly. She stuck her tongue out at me and we all chuckled.

     ________________________

After we drove for what seemed like forever, we got to a small park. It was peaceful but I still had the sudden urge to talk to Colby.
     It had only been a few days but I was stuck counting the days that him and I could be together again.
I brushed my fingers over the bruised skin that was now slightly faded.
     "Hey. Earth to Y/n." Max snapped me out of my thoughts.
     "Hey! This way!" Everly yelled from a bench. She handed me a note and I read it out loud.
      "Head left. When you see the fountain stop and get the clue." I rolled my eyes.
     "I'm going ho-" I stopped talking when I saw Everly's death stair. "Okay fine. I'll just stupidly follow clues that you two idiots gave me." I retorted standing on my tiptoes and twirling
     They shake their head, laughing. "You're the one making yourself look stupid by spinning in circles." Max said in between laughs.
      I took off running for the next clue, hearing them run after me.
                 Colby's POV
    I saw her goofing off with Max and Everly. I had told them to keep her busy until I gave the signal that everything was ready.
       I smiled as she almost slipped into the fountain, but she didn't because max pushed her forward.
      "How much longer?" Everly said coming my way. "Not much." I replied tugging at my collar. "I hate tux's."
      Everly laughed and then it was time to get my girl back.
Y/n's POV 
     Everly had told me that there was a change of direction.
       There was a man in a tuxedo, in the middle of some flowers. They were my favorite flowers and I wondered if I'd ever get something like that.
      A crowed had gathered as I heard the song. It was all beautiful. The man turned and Max squeezed my hand letting go.
     The man was Colby. He looked ravishing in his tux, I felt like my heart would beat out of my chest.
      I hadn't remembered holding Max's hand but I felt nervous all of a sudden.
     "You have really sweaty hands." Max whispered and I chuckled silently. Colby smiled at me and I felt week at the knees.
God damnit get it together y/n. I thought.

      "Hey! I've got places to be hurry up!" A man yelled and I turned to him, pointing a finger at him I yelled back, "Shut up! You're just salty because no one loves you

"Hey! I've got places to be hurry up!" A man yelled and I turned to him, pointing a finger at him I yelled back, "Shut up! You're just salty because no one loves you." Colby and everyone else burst out laughing.
I looked back at them and they sat down, still laughing.
"It actually wasn't-" I was about to say but stopped, surprised that Colby hugged me. "You look great." He said making me blush.
"Okay lets go." Everly told max handing me flowers." I looked at Colby and said "Well this is extremely cheesy. But I love it."
He smiled and said "I'm not even gonna ask you to be my girlfriend again." I tilted my head.
     "'Cause I know you already are." I shook my head as we where heading to the car.
     "Bad start?" He asked and laughing I replied "Definitely."
     _____________________
     Yes! I know it was EXTREMELY cheesy, but that's just who I am. Okay that's done. There will be a part two with their date and stuff I just gotta finish it and add stuff to it, so yeah. Hope you had an amazing day! But yeah okay! *waves*