ThIs MeMeS wAr

PLEASE READ THIS AUTHOR NOTE. APOLOGY AT THE END. A SPECIAL ODE TO ANOTHER BITCH THAT CAN'T TELL ME I SUCK IN THE COMMENTS.
   Who do I have to kill, to make this world nice? I mean what the actual heck.
    My book is not trash, it's recycling. It's something your father would look at and say "shouldn't this stay in the garage."
    No I'm not sad or anything but this is the fifth authors note I've made in one of my books.
   (4 in other books and 1 in this)
    I've either stopped updating books or just scrapped the idea in the first place.
    I'm the type of person that looks and acts tough but I'm not (except in certain occasions).
    Just the other day I was getting pushed and called names 'cause I was the only girl that was into A MOVIE! A fucking movie, and I don't curse that much so I'm also sorry for that.
    But seriously all the names you try and call me I've said to myself in private. Most likely at night when I'm over thinking things.
   Don't bring my family into this, there was a line and you're on the brink of crossing it.
    I'm sure you have never met them or me, so I'll introduce myself.
    Hello, my name is Carmen. I'm 16 years old and I don't give a shit.
Now, to the people I still respect and would give two damns if something happened to you, even if I don't know you.
   I'm extremely sorry if you where expecting an update, I'm working on that right now, and I hope you don't mind that I brought this to attention.
    I will hopefully have the ACTUAL update up tomorrow.
    Have a good day! Except for that other guy. You're a cunt. Hope you have a BAD day and trip on oatmeal (it's happened to me before and it hurts like hell) Don't text me. *lols*

You're welcome

You're welcome.