Chills not thrills

A/n: okay this is a short chapter so you can find out -sort of- why they wanted to get rid of y/n. aria03_2003 this is for you 'cause I said I was going to kill someone off. It might be edited 'cause it was weird the first way. Also, they might not be dead. 🤔🤔
Lastly it's not in their POV. This is where memory plays a key role 'cause the guy is like a side character in a past chapter.
Unknown POV
    "So what happened with y/n?" I asked Rebecca from the back seat of her car.
Trent put his arm over my shoulders and kissed my cheek.
"Nothing, she's most likely being taken care of by her idiotic friends."
"So, did the fa-" I looked in the mirror. "Did Max," she corrected "want to join?" I shook my head.
"He wanted to stay with the two traitors. Will and y/n, the dynamic duo." They all laughed.
"We have to go see that tramp." Anastasia said mentioning y/n's mother.
Whore sleeps with anything that moves and gets knocked up just for money.
Y/n's mom messed up my family. The 'new' one y/n found is going to pay with or without blood.
"Sure as hell I'm not going to accept the thing that comes out of her as one of us." Anastasia said turning into the highway.
"So, how's the little bitch?" Trent asked calmly.
I was about to answer when I saw the flickering red and blue lights of a police car.
"God damnit." Anastasia cursed silently.
     Before anyone could do anything Anastasia sped down the road and stopped near a small forest.
      "Get out." She demanded me and Trent. We got out and she sped away again.
      There where now a few cars chasing them down and then the worst came. Me and Trent where ducked down and we watched carefully.
      I felt myself get more nervous by each second.
     "Oh my god." Trent said as I saw the car turn over trying to avoid others. It flipped into a clearing and I saw the cops get out of the car.
     My eyes clouded over and Trent hugged me. "It's all her fault." I said as Trent walked me back slowly the way we came.
__________________________
     Trying to stay clear of sight we ran back to my apartment.
     I collapsed on the couch Trent following after.
     My phone rang as I got a text from Becca. "Don't answer any questions." I read out loud for Trent.
      Before I knew it I was in her old room throwing things.
    I flip over a table and throw framed pictures. Holding one in my hand I shut the door.
    Going to the kitchen I get a lighter. The part where she's in her scorched and I stop it at Will's face.
    "You're so stupid William." I say placing the picture in my room.
   "I. Will. Kill. You. Y/n. If it's the last thing I do."
__________________________
     A/n: I feel like it wasn't that good but oh well I tried and I was just v excited for this!
   Who's POV do you think this is? *poker face* I'm not gon tell you yet *lols and runs away*
    Word count: 543