Chapter 10

The next few days I would spend some time with Prince Edward and Prince Glenn, but I would find myself spending my time with PrinceWilfred more.

As I suspected, Prince Edward and Prince Glenn had began to question my sudden interest-- and I would tell them why.

Prince Edward's eyes widened. "Really, are you sure?"

I chuckled. "Uh, yes, my grandfather has made a fit about me choosing one of you to marry."

"Wow," Prince Edward looked somewhere else for a bit. To process everything.

"I'm sorry, if this whole situation is awkward now. I guess I shouldn't have told you--"

"No, no." He looked at me then. "I'm glad that you told me about the whole arranged marriage thing."

"You don't think it's weird-- awkward?" I scrunched up my nose. "I mean, we've known each other since we were little..."

Prince Edward shook his head. "I don't think it's weird, or awkward. More like a little sudden. I mean, you're eighteen and you still have a life ahead of you."

"I know, but..." I sighed as I thought for a second. "It's my grandfather after all and this is a tradition for our family..."

"But are you happy," He kept his eyes on me. "Are you happy to choose one of us to be your husband?"

"Honestly," I began to wring my hands out. "I don't know. I honestly don't know. I'm just picking my way through this, you know. Be in the moment as much as possible."

The same went with Prince Glenn. He asked me why I was suddenly "taking interest" in him. Of course, I explained why I had become suddenly "interested" in him. He didn't ask me any further questions. I guess he wasn't too bothered by the idea of me considering him as a future "husband".

That's so Prince Glenn of him, I thought as we walked back to the Palace entrance.

Author's Note:

Okay, here's a short chapter for you. Sorry it took me so long to update.

Until next time, my lovelies.